Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2003, 11:56 AM

Default maximising chilli crops

Hi all,
I've currently got 2 chilli plants on a windowsill at home - they are
growing beautifully and are about 2 feet tall. One of them is starting to
form buds that will hopefully be the origin of some lovely fruit in the
months to come.
I'm looking for tips on how to obtain the best crop - numbers and quality of
fruit. I've read here and there that I should use tomato feed, should water
them consistently throughout, should starve them of water and then flood
them to increase the heat etc etc. but I'm not too sure exactly which was to
go..... any help / advice / comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks.