Old 11-02-2015, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A neighbour problem - yet again

Not me - but a neighbour of mine.

The houses where we live are a row of many on a straight road backing
onto a school field - the boundary between the houses and the school
field was a pre-existing Hawthorn hedge. The houses and the school were
built at the same time.

- and then tended to tip grass
cuttings and such over the fence - into the bit of garden between the
fence and the hedge. Others just kept the hedge and no fence. The
previous owner of her property put up a fence - but told her when she
bought the property that the fence was hers and the boundary was the
hedge.

Any views - comments on what she could do (bearing in mind the dispute
issue and perhaps nothing being the best answer: she is however cheesed
off with his actions and attitude) s)

Keep on dumping all garden waste over the fence :-)

Mike

Goldfish, yet again pixi Ponds 7 19-02-2005 06:41 PM
Harsh winter (yet again) David WE Roberts United Kingdom 4 08-12-2004 08:51 PM
Parrots feather ..yet again and Touch me Plants Roy Ponds 2 31-08-2004 05:38 PM
Parrots feather ..yet again and Touch me Plants Roy Ponds 0 29-08-2004 08:28 PM