Old 27-07-2003, 01:43 PM
Nearly Done!

Default Need something really smelly

Hi,

I've got a proble with kids going into a small outbuilding just beyond
my property. I need something natural, non hazardous, very messy and
very smelly to deter them from going in. I've got it into my head that
the best place to ask would be here!

Any ideas what I could use and where I'd get it from?

Ta!
Old 27-07-2003, 03:04 PM
David Hill

Just water with some Armilatok, smell will last for several weeks, non
toxic.
I used it as a barrier to stop Badgers raiding my sweet corn, lasted for
almost a month outside.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 27-07-2003, 04:04 PM
andrewpreece

What was that thread a month or two back about nettle manure?
ISTR that respondents reckoned it had the worst smell ever...

Andy

Old 27-07-2003, 06:14 PM
Essjay001

Nearly Done! wrote:
Hi,

I've got a proble with kids going into a small outbuilding just beyond
my property. I need something natural, non hazardous, very messy and
very smelly to deter them from going in. I've got it into my head that
the best place to ask would be here!

Giant Hogweed!
Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

Old 27-07-2003, 08:02 PM
The Q

"Nearly Done!" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I've got a proble with kids going into a small outbuilding just beyond
my property. I need something natural, non hazardous, very messy and
very smelly to deter them from going in. I've got it into my head that
the best place to ask would be here!

Any ideas what I could use and where I'd get it from?

Ta!

there is a black deterrent grease sold but where I don't know,(security
firms?) you are supposed to put it out of reach on fences so only those
climbing over will get covered...
The Q

Old 27-07-2003, 09:33 PM
Pete

"The Q" wrote in message

"Nearly Done!" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I've got a proble with kids going into a small outbuilding just beyond
my property. I need something natural, non hazardous, very messy and
very smelly to deter them from going in. I've got it into my head that
the best place to ask would be here!

Any ideas what I could use and where I'd get it from?

Ta!

there is a black deterrent grease sold but where I don't know,(security
firms?) you are supposed to put it out of reach on fences so only those
climbing over will get covered...

Screwfix sell it. It is called Anti-Intruder paint

see:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/sea/...&cd=1&x=15&y=6

Pete

The Q

Old 27-07-2003, 10:04 PM
Jason Pope

Nearly Done! wrote:
Hi,

I've got a proble with kids going into a small outbuilding just beyond
my property. I need something natural, non hazardous, very messy and
very smelly to deter them from going in. I've got it into my head that
the best place to ask would be here!

Any ideas what I could use and where I'd get it from?

Ta!

Kill one of the kids and let him rot,................alternatively you
can get a nice piece of pork or suchlike and leave it to fester in the