Old 08-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Alison

Default P'd Off at Hozelock Products

"Buzzy Bee" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:54:40 +0100,
This perhaps belongs more on the shed, but when I was taking down the
old curtains in the new house, someone had smeared the rails in
*vaseline*. Yuck!

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset
(homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com

Hmm bet that was choice. Did the spiders have lovely soft long legs? ;-)

--Alison