Old 22-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Graham Arden

Default Small Greenhouse

I've been thinking of buying a greenhouse and I think I've finally found
what I'm looking for. I thought I'd get a 6x8 Europa Manor Princess
from Greenhouses Direct.

Has anyone any experience, good or bad, of either this model or of
Greenhouses Direct. Thanks....

Graham Arden
Llangernyw, North Wales

www.trigfa.co.uk

Old 26-09-2003, 10:07 PM
Jane

--

I bought a Europa Manor Royale 6x8 greenhouse from Greenhouses Direct last
year. They were very efficient and helpful when ordering and it all turned

Very happy with the greenhouse and would certainly use Greenhouses Direct
again.

Jane

Old 27-09-2003, 05:12 PM
Mary Fisher

"Jane" wrote in message

"Graham Arden" wrote in message
I've been thinking of buying a greenhouse and I think I've finally found
what I'm looking for. I thought I'd get a 6x8 Europa Manor Princess
from Greenhouses Direct.

Has anyone any experience, good or bad, of either this model or of
Greenhouses Direct. Thanks....

That's what I got last year after recommendation from someone on this ng.

It's been wonderful!

The putting together took Spouse, No 1 son and No 3 grandson and me as
Fetcher and Carrier one day. The instructions were clear (to them - I think
it's a man thing) and I've been delighted with it ever since.

There was one broken pane which they said we should buy from a glass
supplier and they'd refund but we found an extra pane in the package so it
was unnecessary - but it was nice to know they were happy to do that.

Mary

Old 27-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Graham Arden

Jane wrote:

I bought a Europa Manor Royale 6x8 greenhouse from Greenhouses Direct last
year. They were very efficient and helpful when ordering and it all turned
up on time OK. A good point I found was that they didn't skimp on the bolts
and rubber sealing strip that runs down the glass panels.
The greenhouse went together well (took a weekend to do). The instructions
sometimes needed a little working out (all in picture format if I remember)
but I've certainly come across MUCH worse!

Very happy with the greenhouse and would certainly use Greenhouses Direct
again.

Jane

Thanks for your reply. I've just put in my order for the same model.
As you say they where very helpful.

Now to get out the seed catalogues and plan how to fill it. Somehow I
dont think that will be a problem.

Graham Arden
Llangernyw, North Wales

www.trigfa.co.uk