Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-10-2003, 01:33 PM
oldmolly

Default my new toy

I recently got off ebay.uk a weed wand. What a brill thing it is too. You
go about and singe nasty weeds lol. Great fun on a cold autumn afternoon. I
cannot use weedkiller cos of my animals, ad have a big patch of horseradish,
and loads of stingy nettles to deal with. I looked all over and the one on
ebay was the cheapest at £15 ish. Must go and get another gas canister
tomorrow so I can play some more. The bloddy nettles have stung me all
summer, now I am getting my own back, hahahaha die you stingers
fizzzzzzzzz

strange rubbery tentacled root/toy found while weeding garden thething Gardening 1 12-04-2009 04:07 PM
New cat toy, or another way to waste battery life? -Lost Ponds 0 25-12-2007 08:13 PM
New toy Srgnt Billko Lawns 7 26-09-2007 10:47 PM
Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Roy "Tristain" Hauer's "SOCKS" Tristan Ponds 0 03-01-2007 02:39 PM
Tis better to be Gills "Chew Toy" than one of Carols Gulleys "SOCKS" Tristan Ponds 0 02-01-2007 10:57 PM