Old 06-01-2004, 09:08 PM
Spider

Default Trapped!

Franz,
I'm sure 'your' wall was a great monument to mans' competitive abilities!
{:-)), but I am a lady, and I am not in the habit of spraying walls or
irrigating 'hideyholes' .... or plants, before you say it!
Happy new year.
Spider
Franz Heymann wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
Martin,
Believe me, when you're trapped in a GC for what seems like forever, you
would be very grateful for a WC! ... but I take your point.

What for? Were the walls not opaque?
Was there no little hideyhole somewhere?

One of the laboratories associated with one of the accelerators at CERN

had
no handy lavatory, but a very conspicuous wall with a very conspicuous
graffiti painted just above some significant stains on the wall which said

"PAS PIPI ICI"

[snip]

Franz

Old 06-01-2004, 10:02 PM
Spider

Hi Martin,
If Jenny knows your aerospace lock-up, I can only draw one conclusion ...
she locked you up!
Spider.
martin wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 11:30:58 -0000, "Spider"
wrote:

Martin,
Believe me, when you're trapped in a GC for what seems like forever, you
would be very grateful for a WC! ... but I take your point.
Happy new year.
Spider

You too and thanks for sharing your experience.

I was once accidentally locked up by myself in a large aerospace
company building for two hours in the middle of the night. I think
Jenny knows the building.
--
Martin

Old 07-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Spider

Hi Jenny,
Be sure I am always watching ... spiders have eight eyes.
(Anyway, I'm sure there were mitigating circumstances). {:-))
Spider

Old 07-01-2004, 10:09 PM
shazzbat

"Spider" wrote in message
Hi Jenny,
Be sure I am always watching ... spiders have eight eyes.

Oh, you've just reminded me.

Q - What's got four legs but can't walk?

..
..
..
..