Old 08-01-2004, 08:55 PM

Default Apple tree treatment.

I have an apple tree that needs some tender loving care and I need
some help from you keen gardeners to direct me in the right direction.

Basically I need some advice how to get rid of insects and worms
getting to the apples before I can make my apple pie. What treament
can I use to get my apple tree insects and worms free.

Thanks

Old 08-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Bob Hobden

Helper wrote in message ...
I have an apple tree that needs some tender loving care and I need
some help from you keen gardeners to direct me in the right direction.

Basically I need some advice how to get rid of insects and worms
getting to the apples before I can make my apple pie. What treament
can I use to get my apple tree insects and worms free.

Take a look at the apple pages on www.gardenaction.co.uk/ the last page
deals with pests and take a special look at Codling Moth.

P.S. If your tree is a Cox's then replace it with something less susceptible
to everything going, Fiesta, Jonagold or Jupiter fit the bill.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
359 data units completed.

Tree Treatment Gringo Gardening 19 14-05-2011 10:13 PM
Pollinating apple espalier apple Peter James[_2_] United Kingdom 2 22-04-2007 05:44 PM
Peach Tree Borer Treatment? [email protected] Gardening 3 07-04-2007 09:44 PM
Sick Pine Tree Treatment [email protected] North Carolina 2 12-05-2006 05:22 AM
Superthrive Treatment of sick Tree (Oak) Shane Trahan Gardening 1 30-06-2003 09:44 PM