Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-02-2004, 11:26 PM
Andrew Glass

Default Metal sheds?

I'm hoping to fit a shed in our garden. Cost reasons have lead me to
look at metal sheds, also the fact they have no windows appeals for
security reasons.

The brand I'm looking at is at:

http://www.3leggedcross.co.uk/buildi...re_bedale.html

Does anyone have experience of this type of shed or other similar
brands. How sturdy are they, how secure against theft, other pros and cons?

Initially I'd always have preferred wood, but the difference in price
for larger sizes is dramatic. If anyone knows of a good quality cheap
wooden shed supplier in the Edinburgh area please let me know.

I'd really appreciate any advice here.

Thanks

Andrew