Old 26-02-2004, 08:19 PM
martin

Default Trouble with posting ?

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:29:41 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from martin contains these words:

Don't be so sure, Herr Kampkommandant: ve Urglers haf ze formidable
array von Gartengediggingtoolen, trugs, veelbarrowen, und
Schrapingstoffs.

No-one can contain an Urgler!

Who ever tunneled her way out of a first floor greenhouse in
Rotterdam? Eh? Answer that Captain Smartypants, acting head of the
escape committee and wooden horses for courses builder.

Een icklemaus wis clogs on.....

Klopt!
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad
Old 26-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:

Don't be so sure, Herr Kampkommandant: ve Urglers haf ze formidable
array von Gartengediggingtoolen, trugs, veelbarrowen, und
Schrapingstoffs.

No-one can contain an Urgler!

Who ever tunneled her way out of a first floor greenhouse in
Rotterdam? Eh? Answer that Captain Smartypants, acting head of the
escape committee and wooden horses for courses builder.

Een icklemaus wis clogs on.....

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 26-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Janet Baraclough ..

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

No-one can contain an Urgler!

Bah, so you've discovered the secret underground tunnel leading to
your compost heap :-(

Janet

Old 27-02-2004, 08:48 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough .. contains
these words:
The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

No-one can contain an Urgler!

Bah, so you've discovered the secret underground tunnel leading to
your compost heap :-(

\\ //
\\ //
\\ //
~~"""~~"""~"~""~""

Damn! And I thought it ws a mole!

Old 27-02-2004, 11:22 PM
JennyC

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from martin contains these words:

One of the joys of our reliable german friends is that posts show nice
and fast. Getting demoted to google really makes one appreciate
the service!
-E

Yes, but "don't mention the war!"

For you Jenny, the war is over. Your name is in my little black book.
:-)

Don't be so sure, Herr Kampkommandant: ve Urglers haf ze formidable
array von Gartengediggingtoolen, trugs, veelbarrowen, und
Schrapingstoffs.

Not to mention the 'pointed stick'
Jenny

No-one can contain an Urgler!

Old 29-02-2004, 02:13 AM
JennyC

"Emery Davis" wrote ...
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:10:26 +0100, "JennyC" said:

[]
] Hi Emery
]
] I have it sorted now :~))
] It's really weird but this thread has only just started to show up in my
] newsreader - I posted it on the 19th!
] Jenny
]

Hi Jenny,

Yeah, I saw; once I had replied of course! I hate when that happens ...