Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2004, 08:12 PM
Dave

Default waterbutt wildlife

Aside from the usual mosquito larva over the last three weeks or so my
water-butt has become full of little red worms thingys about half an
inch long. Now I like seeing wildlife as much as anyone but, well they
look so disgusting my first instinct was to wreak death and
destruction on the lot of them. However as they may well think the
same about me I'm just curious to know what these fellows are. Any
ideas??
thanks

D.