Old 03-07-2004, 02:03 AM
p.mc

Default Hedera

Hi All

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but I bought a climbing plant to cover a fence
(Hedera) I'm sorry but that's the only info I have on the plant, but I do
believe it is a climber. Now I've covered the fence in light weight fine
plastic netting, and I've noticed that the plant is intertwining into the
netting and actually attaching itself on the fence instead of using the
netting as support. Should I remove the netting as it looks as if it will
cling on to the fence without it, and will the netting stop it's progress by
intertwining in it and getting entangled?

TIA
--
Regards
p.mc

For personal replies please leave or type signature
"p.mc" In the body of the message otherwise
posts will not be received.
Thanks

hedera?? Sarah United Kingdom 15 02-02-2004 08:36 PM
Saving my Ivy (Hedera Helix) Jonas Voss Gardening 3 18-08-2003 07:12 PM
English ivy - Hedera helix zookeeper Ponds 10 21-05-2003 07:08 PM
Favourite Hedera? Janet Baraclough United Kingdom 3 07-04-2003 03:32 AM
Hedera (ivy) Iris Cohen Plant Science 0 06-03-2003 07:16 PM