Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Richard Sterry

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 7/9/04 20:47, in article , "Ken
Richardson" wrote:

A gentleman who attended our show complained two days later that the ink
from the stamp used as a pass out on the back of his hand got on to his
shirt and cannot be removed. Does he have any right to make a claim.from
us
or should we direct him to the manufacturers of the stamp.
Thanks.

You will now get a raft of answers, each telling you something different.
Ask a lawyer or go to the CAB, and check with your insurance company
first.
With respect to all other skills, how would amateur gardeners be in a
position to give you a definitive answer to such a question?

If there is just the one claim, wouldn't it be much better PR, and far less
hassle, to be magnanimous and just buy the guy a nice new shirt? I mean,
it's unlikely that the floodgates will open and 100 of his mates will
suddenly make a claim for a new shirt!

Rick