Old 08-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Sacha

On 8/1/05 19:32, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

Ordinary concrete is totally frostproof. Concrete pots just don't
look right to me.

Oi!! He doesn't care what you think looks right, you don't count mate, you
are only a prospective customer. If he wants to make concrete pots, he will.
Just you remember, it's "his" business.

So there.

This is getting amazingly spiteful. School bullies in the playground stuff.
Yuk.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 08-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 8/1/05 19:32, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

This is getting amazingly spiteful. School bullies in the playground
stuff.
Yuk.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sorry you feel this way Sacha, but the O.P. is clearly still in the
playground.
F.F would be well advised to look at your site and learn from it.
A joy to behold.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 09-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Mike

Sorry you feel this way Sacha, but the O.P. is clearly still in the
playground.
F.F would be well advised to look at your site and learn from it.
A joy to behold.

Because this is a sight 'for the customer' and where the customer is king.

I worked with a chap once who had a policy of 'When the customer shouts
jump, I jump and on the way up I ask "How high Sir?". If I want slag the
stupid ******* off, I do it behind his back, not in public". I adopted the
same policy when I went into business. Maybe that is why I am not a 'has
been' as Foxfield called me, but a 'still is' by virtue of the amount of
people still calling for me.

"Without customers a business is nothing"

Old 09-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Foxfield

Oi!! He doesn't care what you think looks right, you don't count mate, you
are only a prospective customer. If he wants to make concrete pots, he

will.
Just you remember, it's "his" business.

kiss my arse you acrimonious prat

" So there.

Old 09-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Foxfield

Ordinary concrete is totally frostproof. Concrete pots just don't
look right to me.

Franz

Concrete ornaments have a good lifespan but do erode quicker than stonecast,
other than sandstone etc.

I agree with you that concrete pots are unattractive. I also dislike the
finish that you get on garden ornaments at places such as Sunday Markets.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Mike

Now that is odd. I could have sworn that you said you were toooooooooooo
busy to come back onto this newsgroup and respond.

Orders slackened off? I wonder why.

;-))

Old 09-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Sacha

On 9/1/05 9:10, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

Sorry you feel this way Sacha, but the O.P. is clearly still in the
playground.
F.F would be well advised to look at your site and learn from it.
A joy to behold.

Because this is a sight 'for the customer' and where the customer is king.

I worked with a chap once who had a policy of 'When the customer shouts
jump, I jump and on the way up I ask "How high Sir?". If I want slag the
stupid ******* off, I do it behind his back, not in public". I adopted the
same policy when I went into business. Maybe that is why I am not a 'has
been' as Foxfield called me, but a 'still is' by virtue of the amount of
people still calling for me.

"Without customers a business is nothing"

Oh god - more boasting. Your insecurity is palpable.
What an excellent precept for success in business - telling the world you
slag your customers off behind their back. Somehow, Mike, I cant see you
as a mentor to anyone.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 09-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Mike

Feel free to think JUST what you like.

Don't tell me that you have never sworn about an akward customer behind
their back because I won't believe you. My customers knew just where they
stood with me. Maybe that is why I am still contacted by my old customers.
Why my Christmas Card shelf gets bigger each year.

You must be know know who I am and what I am. If you don't like it, fair
enough, bye. You have called me quite a few times and I believe you have
killfiled me more times that I have had hot dinners, but somehow you ALWAYS
come back and respond. WHY? You took a swipe at me over my postal address,
"Oh he just gave his name and Post Code" That's all that is needed for most
people.

Sacha now killfiles Mike for the n'th time :-))

Old 09-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Sacha

On 9/1/05 13:36, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

Why my Christmas Card shelf gets bigger each year.

snip
Not to mention your head.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 09-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Mike

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

Old 18-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Mike

kiss my arse you acrimonious prat

Nevertheless, pleased to see the web site has been altered and improved a
'little', so there is hope yet for the business. Just take a little more
advice and you will be OK

Old 20-01-2005, 08:43 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Mike" wrote in message

Nevertheless, pleased to see the web site has been altered and improved a
'little', so there is hope yet for the business. Just take a little more
advice and you will be OK

Also observed. but a long way to go yet .
Prices seem to based on distance from place of manufacture - pity we don't
seem to be able to find out where it is though.

Pete

Old 20-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Mike

Nevertheless, pleased to see the web site has been altered and improved

'little', so there is hope yet for the business. Just take a little more
advice and you will be OK

Also observed. but a long way to go yet .
Prices seem to based on distance from place of manufacture - pity we don't
seem to be able to find out where it is though.

Pete

The goods are crap and are free, but you pay inflated prices for postage and
package. How's that for a new marketing ploy?

I still think his middle name is Ratner :-))