Old 05-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Foxfield

Default stone ornaments

Garden and house ornaments; Handmade original designs in stone or fine
casting plaster, tastefully finished to add character in a discerning way.

Items include wall plaques, small and large ornaments.

http://foxfield-parva.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

Old 05-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Mike

Are they frost proof for out of doors in the UK?

If so, to a drop in temperature of how much?

Mike
Would you like to see our frost damaged 'frost proof' pots etc????????????

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Lanc Bomber Fly Past

Old 05-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Foxfield

Mike" wrote in message
... Are they frost proof for out
of doors in the UK?

If so, to a drop in temperature of how much?

Mike
Would you like to see our frost damaged 'frost proof' pots etc????????????

Mike. Yes, they are frost proof. They are made out of stone aggregate as
opposed to ordinary concrete and are therefore as able to withstand cold
weather as well as any rockery stone you may have in your garden.

I lived in The Highlands recently (Moray) and they were fine up there.

http://foxfield-parva.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

Old 05-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Foxfield" wrote in message
Garden and house ornaments; Handmade original designs in stone or fine
casting plaster, tastefully finished to add character in a discerning
way.

Items include wall plaques, small and large ornaments.

http://foxfield-parva.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

Could not find much in the way of prices - have I missed something ?

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 05-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Mike

Could not find much in the way of prices - have I missed something ?

Pete

There is a time and place for everything, but I felt that the delivery by a
penny farthing was out of place. I feel that this chap has done a 'Ratner'
on himself.

Mike

Old 05-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Mike" wrote in message

There is a time and place for everything, but I felt that the delivery by
penny farthing was out of place. I feel that this chap has done a 'Ratner'
on himself.

Mike

The homepage picture was posted on alt.bin.pic.gdns sometime ago, as some
sort of joke, if I recall correctly.
Is this the latest joke - albeit on a grander scale ?

Pete

Old 05-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Mike

The homepage picture was posted on alt.bin.pic.gdns sometime ago, as some
sort of joke, if I recall correctly.
Is this the latest joke - albeit on a grander scale ?

Pete

Yes I feel it is. I think there is a 'bit' of seriousness behind it, in that
it is a hobby hoping to take off as a business.

Mike

Old 05-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Mike" wrote in message

Yes I feel it is. I think there is a 'bit' of seriousness behind it, in
that
it is a hobby hoping to take off as a business.

Mike

Jury is out on this - perhaps we will get clarification from "Foxfield" in
due course.

Pete

Old 06-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Foxfield

No pete, you are right. I would be in trouble with the webhost if I was
blatantly using their free website for business piurposes, so i have to work
round it.

I can email you prices

Andrew

--
'Feed The Jocks
Let them Know It's Christmas Time

Old 06-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Foxfield

The homepage picture was posted on alt.bin.pic.gdns sometime ago, as some
sort of joke, if I recall correctly.
Is this the latest joke - albeit on a grander scale ?

Pete

Yes I feel it is. I think there is a 'bit' of seriousness behind it, in

that
it is a hobby hoping to take off as a business.

Mike

Cynical bunch aren't we? Yes, the penny farthing was meant as a
light-hearted image but I didn't envisage that anyone would seriously think
that we would be using that means of transport!

I am actually just a Single Dad trying to earn a few shekels making and
selling ornaments.

If you have any serious enquiries, please email them to me or post them on
this Newsgroup and I shall endeavour to respond.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Foxfield

Jury is out on this - perhaps we will get clarification from "Foxfield" in
due course.

Pete

Jury is out? have I committed a crime? I have been making ornaments for
some time now but have only just started pursuing online trade other than
ebay.

The website will develop and will have more images in due course and maybe
I'll find a way round posting pricing details without having the Wanadoo
mafia coming round to get me.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
"Foxfield" writes:
| Jury is out on this - perhaps we will get clarification from "Foxfield" in
| due course.
|
| Jury is out? have I committed a crime? ...

That is what juries are there to decide :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Foxfield" wrote in message
No pete, you are right. I would be in trouble with the webhost if I was
blatantly using their free website for business piurposes, so i have to
work
round it.

I can email you prices

Andrew

Clearly you need to change your webhost and your sense of humour if you are
seriously in to expanding your business via online sales.

Pete

Old 06-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Mike

Clearly you need to change your webhost and your sense of humour if you

are
seriously in to expanding your business via online sales.

Pete

First impressions count. I would scrap the whole site. Make it more
business like. Cut the humour, keep that for when you are face to face with
your customers and they can see your eyes.

Mike

Old 06-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Mike" wrote in message

First impressions count. I would scrap the whole site. Make it more
business like. Cut the humour, keep that for when you are face to face
with
your customers and they can see your eyes.

Mike

Jury's still out on the "wind up" theory - perhaps there is some dating
confusion as well - 01-01-05 pre-empting 01-04-05 .

Prove me wrong Andrew - what canal - ware have you on offer and what is it
priced at ?

Pete