Old 18-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Franz Heymann

"Dean Lawrence" wrote in message

{:-))

Franz Ferdinand Heymann

Old 18-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Michelle C

Go **** yourself, ******. ;-)

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message

"Michelle C" wrote in message
Actually, Sally, he does speak for all of you. That's what elected
officials do..

Then we're right to assume that George Dubbya speaks for you.
You're an even bigger idiot than him then.
Go and troll in America - this is a UK group.

Old 18-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Michelle C

And as we Yanks say, go **** yourself.

As we say in Britain - bugger off!

Old 18-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Mike Lyle

Franz Heymann wrote:
"Dean Lawrence" wrote in message

{:-))
{:-))

Franz Ferdinand Heymann

Well, remember to bloody well DUCK this time! Look what your
elementary inattention caused last time you were incarnated.

Mike.

Old 18-01-2005, 10:41 PM
Franz Heymann

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:
"Dean Lawrence" wrote in message

{:-))
{:-))

Franz Ferdinand Heymann

Well, remember to bloody well DUCK this time! Look what your
elementary inattention caused last time you were incarnated.

It has been suggested that I am a member of the illegitimate
syphilitic wing of the Habsburgs, but I have my doubts, since the pair
of names were in use in my family since before the time of that
ill-fated
bloke.

Franz

Old 19-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Duncan Heenan

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , IntarsiaCo
writes

And proud of it, here, here.

I really *must* resist the temptation to comment on declining standards
in the use of the English language.
--
Kay

Hear! Hear! Here too.

Old 19-01-2005, 06:53 AM
Duncan Heenan

"Michelle C" wrote in message
Go **** yourself, ******. ;-)

Ah! The real Michelle speaks at last!

Old 19-01-2005, 06:53 AM
Duncan Heenan

"Michelle C" wrote in message
And as we Yanks say, go **** yourself.

I love it when you talk dirty.

Old 19-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Michelle C

Probably the best (and the most) sex you've had in years.

I love it when you talk dirty.

Old 19-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Mike Lyle

Franz Heymann wrote:
"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:
"Dean Lawrence" wrote in message

{:-))
{:-))

Franz Ferdinand Heymann

Well, remember to bloody well DUCK this time! Look what your
elementary inattention caused last time you were incarnated.

It has been suggested that I am a member of the illegitimate
syphilitic wing of the Habsburgs, but I have my doubts, since the

pair
of names were in use in my family since before the time of that
ill-fated
bloke.

I've heard of the Habsburg lip, but I don't think the whole pack of
them could compete with you in that department. Besides, you'd have
had the sense to join the sybaritic wing.

Mike.

Old 19-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Michelle C" wrote in message
Probably the best (and the most) sex you've had in years.

I love it when you talk dirty.

I can see why your neighbours don't like you and you have to look for people
on the internet to agree with you.

Old 20-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Michelle C

Hey Duncan, Have I told you to go **** yourself yet today?

Consider it done.

Old 20-01-2005, 04:24 AM
Michelle C

Ah yes, you're the type of prick who thinks you can tell a woman to bugger
off and expect her to run away?

Ain't gonna happen, Dunky.

Go **** yourself. (I think that translates to "bugger off" in BritSpeak.)