Old 20-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Sacha

On 20/1/05 4:22, in article , "Michelle C"
wrote:

Hey Duncan,snip

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE11-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: 1-877-393-7878
OrgAbuseEmail:

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 20-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Michelle C" wrote in message
Ah yes, you're the type of prick who thinks you can tell a woman to bugger
off and expect her to run away?

Ain't gonna happen, Dunky.

Go **** yourself. (I think that translates to "bugger off" in BritSpeak.)

How charming an ambassador you are for your country. Your President would be
proud of you (yes he would.... he's that big an idiot).

Old 20-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Michelle C" wrote in message
Hey Duncan, Have I told you to go **** yourself yet today?

Consider it done.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Old 20-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Sacha

On 20/1/05 18:57, in article ,
"Duncan Heenan" wrote:

snip
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Duncan, could you try ignoring this boring little woman? Please.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 21-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Duncan Heenan

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 20/1/05 18:57, in article ,
"Duncan Heenan" wrote:

snip
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Duncan, could you try ignoring this boring little woman? Please.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

It's a deal. (I've had enough anyway, but I have a weakness in that baiting
Americans is a bit of hobby of mine, based mostly on their Government's
Foreign Policy. I apologise to innocent bystanders - which is more than
they have).

Old 21-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Duncan Heenan
writes
Oh come now, they weren't just insensitive. I had intended to be as
offensive as possible, but perhaps I failed. I admit to being anti-American,
but that view is based on their Foreign Policy, not on any racial creed. I
hope that by showing them how they have made themselves hated, even in
countries they think love them, they might change. It's a kind of
e-missionary work I suppose.
This particular lady did however ask for it with her daft Barbie-Doll
posting on a uk newsgroup. I sympathise with her neighbours, if they exist.
With any luck she'll stay away now.

What has any of this to do with gardening?
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 21-01-2005, 07:50 PM
BAC

"Duncan Heenan" wrote in message

"BAC" wrote in message
. ..

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 20/1/05 18:57, in article ,
"Duncan Heenan" wrote:

snip
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Duncan, could you try ignoring this boring little woman? Please.

I think he has to accept a large measure of responsibility for this

spat.
Would the thread have deteriorated in this fashion if he had not first
waded
in with calculatedly insensitive remarks based on the OP's nationality?

Oh come now, they weren't just insensitive. I had intended to be as
offensive as possible, but perhaps I failed.

I should imagine many Americans would have been offended by your remarks, if
they had read them, yes.

I admit to being anti-American,
but that view is based on their Foreign Policy, not on any racial creed. I
hope that by showing them how they have made themselves hated, even in
countries they think love them, they might change. It's a kind of
e-missionary work I suppose.
This particular lady did however ask for it with her daft Barbie-Doll
posting on a uk newsgroup. I sympathise with her neighbours, if they

exist.
With any luck she'll stay away now.

Maybe she will, probably feeling somewhat more insular than before, thanks
to you.

Personally, I doubt she can wield any more influence over her country's
government's foreign policies and actions than any other individual
(remember the anti-war protests before the war?), but if I hear you've been
carted off to Gunatanemo, I'll know I was mistaken.

Old 22-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , Duncan Heenan
writes
Oh come now, they weren't just insensitive. I had intended to be as
offensive as possible, but perhaps I failed. I admit to being
anti-American,
but that view is based on their Foreign Policy, not on any racial creed. I
hope that by showing them how they have made themselves hated, even in
countries they think love them, they might change. It's a kind of
e-missionary work I suppose.
This particular lady did however ask for it with her daft Barbie-Doll
posting on a uk newsgroup. I sympathise with her neighbours, if they
exist.
With any luck she'll stay away now.

What has any of this to do with gardening?

As much as the original post in this thread.

Old 23-01-2005, 05:40 AM
Alan Gould

In article , Duncan Heenan
writes
What has any of this to do with gardening?

As much as the original post in this thread.

Outdoor viticulture and neighbour garden relationships.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 23-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Duncan Heenan

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , Duncan Heenan
writes
What has any of this to do with gardening?

As much as the original post in this thread.

Outdoor viticulture and neighbour garden relationships.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.

Precisely (well, half). Human relationships.
From the sample of her life she chose to post on the net, i.e. worldwide,
Michelle seems unable to form happy relationships with people who will not
do as she wants. This seems to me to characterise US Foreign policy also.

Old 23-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Alan Gould

In article , Duncan Heenan
writes
From the sample of her life she chose to post on the net, i.e. worldwide,
Michelle seems unable to form happy relationships with people who will not
do as she wants. This seems to me to characterise US Foreign policy also.

So what UK gardening topic are you discussing?
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 23-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Alan Gould wrote:

So what UK gardening topic are you discussing?

Flinging dung around the place.

Yes, please, everybody - DROP THIS INSANE SLANGING MATCH.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 23-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Alan Gould wrote:

So what UK gardening topic are you discussing?

Flinging dung around the place.

Yes, please, everybody - DROP THIS INSANE SLANGING MATCH.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

OK by me if the trolls will too.