Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Potatoes sprouting in storage.

I have a number of maincrop potatoes in storage, in a garden shed,
went to get some this morning to use and discovered that some are
beginning to sprout.

As I'm expecting to use them to eat over the next couple/three
months, how can I stop them sprouting?

Having spent all that time growing the things to use it's
disappointing to find I may have to start to buy the things
from a supermarket!

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net