Old 10-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Simon

Default Malathion

I have reason for wanting to get some malathion.
I appreciate it's toxicity and have found so far i can't get it.
Have i got to forget it or does anybody know where i can get some ?

--
Simon

Old 10-01-2003, 09:20 PM
Rod

"Simon" wrote in message
I have reason for wanting to get some malathion.
I appreciate it's toxicity and have found so far i can't get it.
Have i got to forget it or does anybody know where i can get some ?

afaik there isn't anything it does that can't be done by safer newer
materials. Also because it has been so widely used (and misused) over so
many years many pests have aquired resistance so it's nowhere near as
effective as it used to be.
Let's be knowing what you're trying to kill and I'm sure you will get plenty
of useful suggestions.

Rod

malathion [email protected] Gardening 5 28-06-2006 02:33 AM
Malathion mixture for orchids jadel Orchids 16 14-10-2005 02:14 PM
Malathion on buds/flowers K Barrett Orchids 7 16-10-2003 10:22 PM
Roses ( Malathion Rate zxcvbob Gardening 0 10-07-2003 05:32 AM
Malathion Rate Mark Bellinger Gardening 28 10-07-2003 04:08 AM