Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Jill

Default can I suggest a new FAQ?

On the back of my enquiry and others I have read here
would it be possible while things are relatively quiet in the garden!!!
for the FAQ ers to create a favoured gardens; nurseries; garden centres FAQ?

I know there is a suppliers but often some of the best nurseries are tucked
away
with limited monies for advertising - and personal recommendations are so
much better

Then anyone about to go somewhere may find places that are good to visit
and as others are found through the year they can be added???

just a thought
--
Jill Bowis

http://www.poultryscotland.co.uk http://www.henhouses.co.uk
http://www.domesticducks.co.uk http://www.poultry-books.co.uk
http://www.kintaline.co.uk/cottage

Can anyone suggest a good set of tools? Mat Bonsai 3 27-01-2007 11:52 PM
Can someone suggest what to do about this hedge...is it dead? edenworkshops Gardening 5 06-04-2005 10:20 AM
[IBC] Can anyone suggest a good set of tools? Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 27-12-2004 05:49 PM
can somebody suggest Rasputin Ponds 9 06-01-2004 07:02 PM
FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM