Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Kay

In article , WRabbit thewrabbit@replace
invalidwithcomgmail.invalid writes

The strange thing is all my containers seem pretty healthy. Although
thinking back on it last summer some of my fushias and busy lizzies were
eaten through just where the plants meet the soil. I blamed the slugs -
could it have been vine weevils?

If the roots have been eaten at soil level, it's vine weevils, if the
top growth has been eaten at soil level, it's slugs.

--
Kay