Old 17-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Harold Walker

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Gary Woods contains these words:

Why do you think I usually refer to my location as (New) York, in the
American colonies?

A reminder to our backwards little country to show proper respect for
your great sillivisation and dumocracy, or you'll raze us to the ground
and install a puppet government ?

Janet.

Very well put young lady...H

Old 17-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Mike Lyle

martin wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2005 11:04:56 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Gary Woods contains these words:

Why do you think I usually refer to my location as (New) York, in
the American colonies?

A reminder to our backwards little country to show proper

respect
for your great sillivisation and dumocracy, or you'll raze us to
the ground and install a puppet government ?

Only if vast quantities of oil are discovered in the West Midlands.

Shh!!! FGS, don't tell them!

--
Mike.

Old 17-05-2005, 12:06 PM
Harold Walker

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

aye lass, will do me best....at least your Presidential minister speaks
English most of the time....

Most of the time there are gaps punctuated by a few words which might
or might not molish scents
if if they were together end-to-end.

APOLOGIES for brutalizing your message but thought it expedient for others.

sometimes tho it sounds a little like Double
Dutch with a forked tongue....(in August I will practice up me Yorkshire
stuff a wee bit when over there to see if I can improve me Britainshire
stuff.).....H

'Appen.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

How long do you think George Bush's blood brother will stay in office now
that he is in his third term.....amybe long enough to beat Maggie's
record?????????/

Old 17-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:
wrote:
The message
from Gary Woods contains these words:

Why do you think I usually refer to my location as (New) York, in the
American colonies?

A reminder to our backwards little country to show proper respect for
your great sillivisation and dumocracy, or you'll raze us to the ground
and install a puppet government ?

Only if vast quantities of oil are discovered in the West Midlands.

I'll get one of my fiends there to clean his fingernails innit...

Old 17-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from Gary Woods contains these words:

Why do you think I usually refer to my location as (New) York, in the
American colonies?

A reminder to our backwards little country to show proper respect for
your great sillivisation and dumocracy, or you'll raze us to the ground
and install a puppet government ?

And there was I thinking one was already installed.

Old 17-05-2005, 06:20 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

How long do you think George Bush's blood brother will stay in office now
that he is in his third term.....amybe long enough to beat Maggie's
record?????????/

I'm sure that's what he's after - but with the Parliamentary Labour
Party solidly behind him, he can expect a knife in the back at any
time...

Old 17-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Harold Walker

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

How long do you think George Bush's blood brother will stay in office
now
that he is in his third term.....amybe long enough to beat Maggie's
record?????????/

I'm sure that's what he's after - but with the Parliamentary Labour
Party solidly behind him, he can expect a knife in the back at any
time...

Or an ID card, issued by Blunkett while he wasn't looking, and
slipped between the ribs.

Janet

My goodness...such disrespect for your (in)famous leader

Old 17-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Jupiter

On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:47:39 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

How long do you think George Bush's blood brother will stay in office now
that he is in his third term.....amybe long enough to beat Maggie's
record?????????/

I'm sure that's what he's after - but with the Parliamentary Labour
Party solidly behind him, he can expect a knife in the back at any
time...

Or an ID card, issued by Blunkett while he wasn't looking, and
slipped between the ribs.

Janet

Well Blunkett wouldn't normally be looking, would he?
He'd still be able to find ribs (and other bits), though.

Old 17-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from Jaques d'Alltrades contains
these words:
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

How long do you think George Bush's blood brother will stay in office now
that he is in his third term.....amybe long enough to beat Maggie's
record?????????/

I'm sure that's what he's after - but with the Parliamentary Labour
Party solidly behind him, he can expect a knife in the back at any
time...

Or an ID card, issued by Blunkett while he wasn't looking, and
slipped between the ribs.

There is no chance that he will stop spinning for long enough. The
best hope is that someone pulls the rug from under him and he spins
out of the door like a wayward top.

It is not true that we should disbelieve every word that he says.
Almost all of the words he uses will be in the dictionary. In that,
he differs from his liege across the pond.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 17-05-2005, 11:13 PM
Harold Walker

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:
[...]

Fortunately for you 'guys' Blair differs from Bush in many ways....altho I
am not a fan of the Blair type I would much rather have him than Bush