Old 02-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Brian F
writes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dalmatians' urine is quite unlike other dogs. More similar to
humans. I remembered this from university [forgot most other things]
and just rechecked via Google~~

Brian

Only in the sense that they can form crystals from uric acid. They
essentially widdle the same as any other dog! Their urine is the same as
humans and not like other breeds.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 03-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Totty

Janet Tweedy wrote:

Only in the sense that they can form crystals from uric acid. They
essentially widdle the same as any other dog! Their urine is the same as
humans and not like other breeds.
--

Slightly OT, I know, but does this mean that Dalmations can get gout?

--
Jo
Alicante

Old 04-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article . com, Totty
writes

Janet Tweedy wrote:

Only in the sense that they can form crystals from uric acid. They
essentially widdle the same as any other dog! Their urine is the same as
humans and not like other breeds.
--

Slightly OT, I know, but does this mean that Dalmations can get gout?

--
Jo
Alicante

No because their urinary tract is where they convert uric acid to
allantonin, in humans I believe it is also in other areas.

Dalmatians just don't seem to be able to process right through.

Janet
Old 06-07-2005, 12:40 AM
VX

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:28:20 +0000, pammyT wrote
(in message ):

"Steve - www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk" wrote in message I did
chat with one neighbour today and he said he has been getting a fox in
his front garden but we cant see it climbing 6ft walls

You are right. It won't climb a 6 foot wall. It may jump it though or find a
spot lower somewhere and jump up there to walk along the raised pathway.

Yup- I recently saw a fox jump/run up an approximately 6 ft high wall and
over the top in a neighbour's garden.

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)