Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Registered User

Default Wasp like insects

Hi not sure if these are anything to worry about but has a small garden at the front of our house with a grave driveway. In the last couple of days have noticed small holes appearing in the soil and a large number of wasp like insects. The bodies are very slimilar in colour but the abdomen is flater than a wasps - and they are not as aggressive as wasps. They hover very low to the ground. They seem fairly dozy and don't appear to attack when you try to get rid of them. Firstly are they wasps, if not what are they and how do I get rid of them!!!
Thanks,
Si