Old 19-05-2006, 10:27 PM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Jonno

Default TT - tonight - Termites just use DIPELŪ

ant wrote:
GH wrote:

Cheers for you guys! This is finally a group that does something.

Have they got anything good for goddam rats? My rats seem to like the rat
poison, they just keep guzzling it.

A lot of people will try to sell you the same product again and again.
There are two types of rat poison.
One that they love as food, and another type , which contains
broadifaceum. This is the one to go for.
The other type, rats have gotten used to. It contains warfarin, and
doesnt seem to work well.
Have a look at this link
http://www.petalia.com.au/templates/...m?Story_No=379

Old 20-05-2006, 01:57 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
ant

Jonno wrote:
ant wrote:
GH wrote:

Cheers for you guys! This is finally a group that does something.

Have they got anything good for goddam rats? My rats seem to like
the rat poison, they just keep guzzling it.

A lot of people will try to sell you the same product again and again.
There are two types of rat poison.
One that they love as food, and another type , which contains
broadifaceum. This is the one to go for.
The other type, rats have gotten used to. It contains warfarin, and
doesnt seem to work well.
Have a look at this link
http://www.petalia.com.au/templates/...m?Story_No=379

warfarin, that's the stuff I've got. I think it's just fancy rat-food!

--
ant

Old 20-05-2006, 02:02 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
ant

Jonno wrote:

A lot of people will try to sell you the same product again and again.
There are two types of rat poison.
One that they love as food, and another type , which contains
broadifaceum. This is the one to go for.
The other type, rats have gotten used to. It contains warfarin, and
doesnt seem to work well.
Have a look at this link
http://www.petalia.com.au/templates/...m?Story_No=379

Thanks for that link, it's excellent. Bromakil, that's the stuff I got. I
can hear them gnawing away at it every night. Greedy little buggers.

--
ant

Old 20-05-2006, 03:23 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Jonno

ant wrote:
Jonno wrote:

A lot of people will try to sell you the same product again and again.
There are two types of rat poison.
One that they love as food, and another type , which contains
broadifaceum. This is the one to go for.
The other type, rats have gotten used to. It contains warfarin, and
doesnt seem to work well.
Have a look at this link
http://www.petalia.com.au/templates/...m?Story_No=379

Thanks for that link, it's excellent. Bromakil, that's the stuff I got. I
can hear them gnawing away at it every night. Greedy little buggers.

If warfarin works, its takes its time.
Thats supposed to make it safer due to pets not being able to be
poisoned so easily.
I havent seen many kills due to this stuff. Make sure you keep it away
from pets when laying the biats and dispose of any dead ones so they
dont eat them and ingest the poison.

Old 22-05-2006, 05:59 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Jock

is this a problem?
Jock
"Andy" wrote in message ...
Unless a cat eats a dead rat.

Old 22-05-2006, 07:50 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
TG'sFM

Jock wrote:
is this a problem?
Jock
"Andy" wrote in message ...
Unless a cat eats a dead rat.

"Jonno" wrote in message ...
ant wrote:
Jonno wrote:

A lot of people will try to sell you the same product again and again.
There are two types of rat poison.
One that they love as food, and another type , which contains
broadifaceum. This is the one to go for.
The other type, rats have gotten used to. It contains warfarin, and
doesnt seem to work well.
Have a look at this link
http://www.petalia.com.au/templates/...m?Story_No=379

Thanks for that link, it's excellent. Bromakil, that's the stuff I got. I
can hear them gnawing away at it every night. Greedy little buggers.

If warfarin works, its takes its time.
Thats supposed to make it safer due to pets not being able to be poisoned so easily.
I havent seen many kills due to this stuff. Make sure you keep it away from pets when laying the biats and dispose of any dead ones so they dont eat them and ingest the poison.

Do you know if it can be detected in a human during an autopsy? Is
there any product that you can recommend that can't be detected?

Old 22-05-2006, 08:51 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Jock

"TG'sFM" wrote in message
oups.com...
| ones so they dont eat them and ingest the poison.
|
| Do you know if it can be detected in a human during an autopsy? Is
| there any product that you can recommend that can't be detected?

anyone I know?
Jock

Old 23-05-2006, 03:21 PM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Jonno

Jock wrote:
"TG'sFM" wrote in message
oups.com...
| ones so they dont eat them and ingest the poison.
|
| Do you know if it can be detected in a human during an autopsy? Is
| there any product that you can recommend that can't be detected?

anyone I know?
Jock

Everything can be detected. Even people who ask questions like this.
If any relatives or peple you know die we know who to look for...
Old 01-06-2006, 09:39 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Termites Begone

"Laurence" wrote in message

"Termites Begone" wrote in message
TT - Termites just use DIPELŪ

DIPELŪ is meant for caterpillars yet it also works ruthlessly with
termites plus almost as well for many species of pest ants.

The active agent is a bacteria which spreads though the entire
termite colony & also to nearby connected colonies so even your
neighbours will benefit.

Best of all, No Nasty Poisons.

Does it work for cockroaches?
Laurence

I don't know, I've never tried it on cockroaches. Sorry.

Old 01-06-2006, 09:57 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Termites Begone

"Dave Turner" wrote in message

"The Old Bloke" wrote in message
I am grateful for this info, despite other comments

@The Old Bloke:

You're Welcome.

rofl, sucker. REALITY CHECK my friend - spam doesn't have your best
intentions in mind.

@Dave Turner:

Mentioning a product by name is NOT SPAM, unless you are trying to
sell it.
I have no financial connections with it, its makers or its sellers.

If you ever report me wrongly I will take legal action against you and
your ISP for damages, whatever it costs me.
I have already warned your ISP of your wrongful spam abuse claims.

Use your brain before making false accusations.

Old 02-06-2006, 01:55 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
TG'sFM

Jonno wrote:
Jock wrote:
"TG'sFM" wrote in message
oups.com...
| ones so they dont eat them and ingest the poison.
|
| Do you know if it can be detected in a human during an autopsy? Is
| there any product that you can recommend that can't be detected?

anyone I know?
Jock

Everything can be detected. Even people who ask questions like this.
If any relatives or peple you know die we know who to look for...

we? Just how many of you are there?

Old 02-06-2006, 06:41 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
Jonno

TG'sFM wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Jock wrote:

"TG'sFM" wrote in message
egroups.com...
| ones so they dont eat them and ingest the poison.
|
| Do you know if it can be detected in a human during an autopsy? Is
| there any product that you can recommend that can't be detected?

anyone I know?
Jock

Everything can be detected. Even people who ask questions like this.
If any relatives or peple you know die we know who to look for...

we? Just how many of you are there?

About 400 million. Be very careful big brother is watching.
Er are you watching Big Brother?
Old 03-06-2006, 07:13 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
your_friend

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
TG'sFM wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Jock wrote:

"TG'sFM" wrote in message
legroups.com...
| ones so they dont eat them and ingest the poison.
|
| Do you know if it can be detected in a human during an autopsy? Is
| there any product that you can recommend that can't be detected?

anyone I know?
Jock

Everything can be detected. Even people who ask questions like this.
If any relatives or peple you know die we know who to look for...

we? Just how many of you are there?

About 400 million. Be very careful big brother is watching.
Er are you watching Big Brother?

TG'sFM thinks Big Brother is the name of it's father's dick .

Old 03-06-2006, 07:16 AM posted to aus.family,aus.gardens,aus.science,aus.tv
TG'sFM

your_friend wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
TG'sFM wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Jock wrote:

"TG'sFM" wrote in message
legroups.com...
| ones so they dont eat them and ingest the poison.
|
| Do you know if it can be detected in a human during an autopsy? Is
| there any product that you can recommend that can't be detected?

anyone I know?
Jock

Everything can be detected. Even people who ask questions like this.
If any relatives or peple you know die we know who to look for...

we? Just how many of you are there?

About 400 million. Be very careful big brother is watching.
Er are you watching Big Brother?

TG'sFM thinks Big Brother is the name of it's father's dick .

OMG! If you crawled any further up Jonno's arse, you'd be able to
touch his tonsils!

Should I treat for Termites on the outside of my house with the Canister baiting kits Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Gardening 6 12-09-2003 10:36 PM
Termites? j647 North Carolina 2 22-07-2003 09:43 PM
Termites? j647 North Carolina 0 21-07-2003 04:19 PM
mulch next to house....termites brianb Gardening 7 10-06-2003 01:32 AM
termites and moisture meters James Australia 2 10-04-2003 02:44 PM