Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Chris Cochrane

Default [IBC] Admin: THE FUTURE OF THE LIST

Hi Jim.

Thanks for your great work. Members will surely agree in wanting to
celebrate your contributions.

Are others, like me, stunned & laying low (excepting Nina) in hope that a
savior will redeem the list or that you will further sacrifice yourself? No
more is expected from you, but few will step up to the plate. Little is
"expected" from others, either. I've taken IBC for granted as an
entitlement, but it is not.
Hopefully, you are getting private requests for further information.

It seems incredible that the list could end, suddenly... with little more
than a wimper. Then, we'd be left with rec.arts.bonsai for messages and
hopefully the IBC website. Who manages rec.arts.bonsai? Is there another
group site (ABS, Gardenweb or others) which would likely draw new members
from IBC?

At least rec.arts.bonsai carries a complete history of IBC posts &
continues to build on archives supported by the Google network.

Is anyone ready to write a eulogy?

Very best wishes,
Chris... C. Cochrane, , Richmond VA USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: