Old 16-06-2006, 06:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
pierre le provost

Default Hey Cloud Dreamer. Into modern photography

Glenn a écrit :

I had a couple of those last night. Very good for confusion and almost all
other ailments, perceived or actual.

Well...when confused...go drink a Grolsch. lol
Hi there,

Happy to see that my pictures have triggered some interesting
comments...
The picture "under pressure" is the one with the big rock pressuring
the little silver bead.
But I wonder, have you just had a peak at the browse or have you had a
chance to look at the pictures in larger display, just click on the
ones you like to do so.
I will soon post some more so if you like them, just look up regularly.

Just a tip for the "old man with the half eaten pears": in French there
is the phrase "croquer la vie à pleines dents" ("bite into life with
gusto") and the old man is pondering on those pears, a shape
reminiscing of a woman's body...

Cordially,
Pierre

I'm assuming he means "under pressure" right above the old man with the
half eaten pears. (Some days...I feel like the guy...don't like pears
though...)