Old 15-06-2006, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
James

Default Hey Cloud Dreamer. Into modern photography

http://www.le-provost-photography.co...owse&category=

Guess which one made me think of you.

Old 15-06-2006, 01:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
cloud dreamer

James wrote:
http://www.le-provost-photography.co...owse&category=

Guess which one made me think of you.

Ummmm....the old man with the half eaten pears?

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East
Old 15-06-2006, 09:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
James

cloud dreamer wrote:
James wrote:
http://www.le-provost-photography.co...owse&category=

Guess which one made me think of you.

Ummmm....the old man with the half eaten pears?

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East

Why? Are you an old man?

No but it's in the same column. You probably haven't seen one before.

Old 16-06-2006, 02:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
cloud dreamer

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

http://www.le-provost-photography.co...owse&category=

Guess which one made me think of you.

Ummmm....the old man with the half eaten pears?

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East

Why? Are you an old man?

No but it's in the same column. You probably haven't seen one before.

LOL. No. I'm not old nor I am a man.

I'm guessing it's the one with the Roaming Knome worshipping the moon

..
Old 16-06-2006, 02:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
James

cloud dreamer wrote:
James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

http://www.le-provost-photography.co...owse&category=

Guess which one made me think of you.

Ummmm....the old man with the half eaten pears?

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East

Why? Are you an old man?

No but it's in the same column. You probably haven't seen one before.

LOL. No. I'm not old nor I am a man.

I'm guessing it's the one with the Roaming Knome worshipping the moon

Last hint. It's right above the old man. ..

Old 16-06-2006, 03:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
cloud dreamer

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

http://www.le-provost-photography.co...owse&category=

Guess which one made me think of you.

Ummmm....the old man with the half eaten pears?

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East

Why? Are you an old man?

No but it's in the same column. You probably haven't seen one before.

LOL. No. I'm not old nor I am a man.

I'm guessing it's the one with the Roaming Knome worshipping the moon

Last hint. It's right above the old man. ..

I'm afraid to ask now....

..
Old 16-06-2006, 03:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
Todd

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

Why? Are you an old man?

No but it's in the same column. You probably haven't seen one before.

LOL. No. I'm not old nor I am a man.

I'm guessing it's the one with the Roaming Knome worshipping the moon

Last hint. It's right above the old man. ..

I'm afraid to ask now....

..

There's like 3 old guys there.

--
Cheers
Todd

www.flickr.com/photos/todd_baker

Old 16-06-2006, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
James

cloud dreamer wrote:
James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

http://www.le-provost-photography.co...owse&category=

Guess which one made me think of you.

Ummmm....the old man with the half eaten pears?

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East

Why? Are you an old man?

No but it's in the same column. You probably haven't seen one before.

LOL. No. I'm not old nor I am a man.

I'm guessing it's the one with the Roaming Knome worshipping the moon

Last hint. It's right above the old man. ..

I'm afraid to ask now....

..

You mean you didn't see the escargot? Your posts on rough lumber,
mulch, and slugs.

Old 16-06-2006, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
cloud dreamer

Todd wrote:

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

Why? Are you an old man?

No but it's in the same column. You probably haven't seen one
before.

LOL. No. I'm not old nor I am a man.

I'm guessing it's the one with the Roaming Knome worshipping the
moon

Last hint. It's right above the old man. ..

I'm afraid to ask now....

..

There's like 3 old guys there.

I'm assuming he means "under pressure" right above the old man with the
half eaten pears. (Some days...I feel like the guy...don't like pears
though...)

..
Old 16-06-2006, 03:32 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
cloud dreamer

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

cloud dreamer wrote:

James wrote:

http://www.le-provost-photography.co...owse&category=

Guess which one made me think of you.

Ummmm....the old man with the half eaten pears?

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East

Why? Are you an old man?

No but it's in the same column. You probably haven't seen one before.

LOL. No. I'm not old nor I am a man.

I'm guessing it's the one with the Roaming Knome worshipping the moon

Last hint. It's right above the old man. ..

I'm afraid to ask now....

..

You mean you didn't see the escargot? Your posts on rough lumber,
mulch, and slugs.

LOL. How'd I miss that...very cool pic. You can even see a face on the
snail...snicker

..

Old 16-06-2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
James

Todd wrote:

www.flickr.com/photos/todd_baker

First Date and Hello There were taken from Cloud Dreamer's rough cut
lumber raised beds with mulch, right?

Old 16-06-2006, 02:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
Todd

Todd wrote:

www.flickr.com/photos/todd_baker

First Date and Hello There were taken from Cloud Dreamer's rough cut
lumber raised beds with mulch, right?

Those pics would of been mine. lol Taken on a big ol' Maple tree.

First Date - http://www.flickr.com/photos/todd_baker/162071924/
Hello There - http://www.flickr.com/photos/todd_baker/162071923/

Old 16-06-2006, 02:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
colinpeddle.com

After reading all of this thread, I'm so darn confused now.

Old 16-06-2006, 03:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
Todd

After reading all of this thread, I'm so darn confused now.

Well...when confused...go drink a Grolsch. lol

Old 16-06-2006, 04:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,nf.general
Glenn

I had a couple of those last night. Very good for confusion and almost all
other ailments, perceived or actual.

Well...when confused...go drink a Grolsch. lol