Old 08-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Don

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
t...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message
. ..
I see you know as much about diet as you do about

*ownership*
of
parks,
eh
Rick? LOL
=================
And I see you know even less. But then, that's not

unexpected
for
the
ignorant troll, eh little boy?

You still don't know anything about ownership, Rick.
=====================
Wow, what a coinsidence, neither do you.

Kinda funny, coming from a guy that thinks he owns the parks.

LOL
======================
That's real funny from somebody that can't read. I never claimed

owned
them, i just asked for your proof that the poster you spew your
ignorance
didn't.

LOL, there ya go again, Rick, showing off your ignorance.
Proof that someone *doesn't* own something..... LOL
We all see who the troll is here.
==================
Dodge, dodge, dodge.... Keep tap dancing loser, that's as funny to

watch
as
reading your ignorant spew...

Still drinking moose ****? LOL

====================
Don't have to, I drink clean pure water, not chemical laden crap. Not
everyone lives or travels in the sewer like you do donny.

There ya go again, Rick, reverting back to *little boy* talk.
You're infatuated with little boys aren't you?
BTW: I have a well system in my very rural, brand new home, so if anyone is
drinking unpure water it is you, and you've admitted it.
Are you gonna prove your claim, Rick?
Here it is:
It's your claim, fool. If you 'know' someone doesn't own it, you're

saying
you know who does. We know you don't, you just hot air and ignorance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Come on Rick, be a big boy, prove your claim, like you want me to do. LOL

Old 08-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Don

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

snips..

troll?

yawn

You STILL don't own the parks, Rick.
=======================
Jeeze, with all the time you took, i'd have thought even you could

find
something to back up *your* ignorant claim

YOU haven't proven who owns the parks, so my claim remains true.
Deal with it, moron.

==================
I didn't make a claim, fool. It's you turn...

Yeah you did, Rick.
Has drinking all that moose ****, and your infatuation with little boys,
effected your memory?
Here, my pleasu
It's your claim, fool. If you 'know' someone doesn't own it, you're

saying
you know who does. We know you don't, you just hot air and ignorance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There it is, Rick, go ahead and prove it.
Or, keep squirming like the miserable, stupid assed, lying ******* you are.
LOL
the rest of your incessant whining was snipped post haste

Old 08-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Why don't you demented ass-wipes take your jacking off contest to the
parking lot behind the gay bar you frequent and get it over with?

Why do you insist on continuing to cross-posting you lame attempts to prove
your shortcomings to newsgroup that don't give a flying fig?

You pussies have already proven many times over that none of you are worthy
enough to be spit on. So why not give it a rest and go back to your
masturbating to gay porn.

Don wrote in message
t...

Old 08-01-2004, 11:11 PM
rick etter

"Don" wrote in message
t...
snippage...

[...]

Nope, just in calling you on your 6 year old mentality. That you continue
to obsess over it says that you have a thing about it.
Just another area to watch you tap-dance around about.

BTW: I have a well system in my very rural, brand new home, so if anyone

is
drinking unpure water it is you, and you've admitted it.

=================
Nope.

Are you gonna prove your claim, Rick?
Here it is:
It's your claim, fool. If you 'know' someone doesn't own it, you're

saying
you know who does. We know you don't, you just hot air and ignorance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Come on Rick, be a big boy, prove your claim, like you want me to do. LOL

======================
back up your ignorance fool, or admit you have no idea what you're talking
about. I suggest you start with the Park Service and ask them who owns the
parks.

Old 08-01-2004, 11:11 PM
rick etter

"Don" wrote in message
t...

"rick etter" wrote in message

"Don" wrote in message

[...]

================
Because you can't back up your claim little boy.

Old 10-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Alan Connor

On 10 Jan 2004 07:18:12 -0800, jpatti wrote:

(Babberney) wrote in message ...

Well, I'm not a vegan, but as a vegetarian I definitely disagree with
that. to produce meat, you have to feed the animal in question. Put
that food into yourself and you get far more efficient use out of it.

Very few humans can digest grass though.

We can digest parched grass SEEDS, though, commonly known as "grain", and
the roots are not only nutritious and tasty, but contain essential B vitamins.

(this is where B12 comes from: Soil bacteria that are found in Nature around
and on the roots of grass, NOT from cows or deer, except indirectly.)

grain=protein

We can also chew the grass stems and leaves obtaining sustenance without
swallowing all that cellulose, and cooking releases even more.

(A downed American airmen in the Balkans survived a grueling cross-country
escape from enemy-held territory by chewing on grass...)

I'd be willing to bet that some simple treatment with vinegar or perhaps
a weak lye solution would make the entire plant digestible. Worth looking
into....

But then, there are approximately 1800 known wild edible plants in the U.S.,
so why bother with anything but the seeds and roots of grass?

It's the seeds the Bears go after...(that's what they use to stoke up for
winter: grass seeds. Which is one of the reasons Cattle grazing on public
lands is so hard on the Bears.)

16# of grain to produce 1# of meat, and that pound of meat will have one
heck of a lot less protein in a form that is much harder for the Human
body to digest.

Then there's all that work and water that meat requires.

www.madcowboy.com

AC

Old 10-01-2004, 09:12 PM
rick etter

ink.net...

(Babberney) wrote in message

Well, I'm not a vegan, but as a vegetarian I definitely disagree with
that. to produce meat, you have to feed the animal in question. Put
that food into yourself and you get far more efficient use out of it.

Very few humans can digest grass though.

We can digest parched grass SEEDS, though, commonly known as "grain", and
the roots are not only nutritious and tasty, but contain essential B

vitamins.

(this is where B12 comes from: Soil bacteria that are found in Nature

around
and on the roots of grass, NOT from cows or deer, except indirectly.)

grain=protein

We can also chew the grass stems and leaves obtaining sustenance without
swallowing all that cellulose, and cooking releases even more.

====================
This is great news! Stop the crop production now! Lets all live on
grasslands! Great idea, alan!
Imagine the savings in time and energy, afterall, grass just grows on it's
own. No need to plow, plant, spray all those fields, just let them grow.
I'm surprised no one has come up with this yet! Man, you'll be rich, rich I
tell you.

[...]

Ah, I knew the real agenda of lys would start sooner or later.
Try again, the numbers are suspicious, and besides there is no need to feed
any grain to cows.

Then there's all that work and water that meat requires.

==============
Yep, definite agenda time. The time and energy 'required' for crop
production far exceeds that 'required' for meat.

Old 10-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Offbreed

Alan Connor wrote:

We can digest parched grass SEEDS, though, commonly known as "grain", and
the roots are not only nutritious and tasty, but contain essential B vitamins.

I've eaten grass roots. I'd hardly call them "tasty".

I'd be willing to bet that some simple treatment with vinegar or perhaps
a weak lye solution would make the entire plant digestible. Worth looking
into....

If it were that simple, the mental hospital you live in would be
feeding you treated straw.

In spite of what the institutional food tastes like, they are not
doing so now.

16# of grain to produce 1# of meat,

The "finish feed" is not to put meat on the animals. It is to put fat
on them.