Old 11-01-2004, 08:03 AM
Alan Connor

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

Sue:

If you and your little group of rabid dog bigots REALLY thought I was just
a kook, you would killfile me.

But the ideas I present scare you, and you struggle to discredit them by
discrediting me.

Don't you realize that this is obvious as hell? That your motives are i
transparent to anyone intelligent enough to operate a computer?

You can say that I am lying about my circumstances, but everyone knows that
you have no proof one way or the other.

The fact is, that you DON'T KNOW.

People aren't stupid.

Humanity lived for perhaps a 100,000 years without your civilization, and
there are some 50,000,000 people today, KNOWN to your people, that live
without it.

A tiny fraction of the world's population, true, but still a lot of people.

Most of them your people have driven into the mountains, if they weren't
already there, and there is a remarkable similarity in the Montane regions
of these ecosystems around the world.

Anyone that can live in the Rockies can live in the Himalyas can live in
the Rockies.... A pine tree is a pine tree....

Many White men and women have gone to live with various of these peoples
and learned their ways in a year or so, like a native.

Yet you try to convince people that it isn't possible for my group to
learn these ways.

Makes you look stupid and ignorant, Sue.

AC

Old 11-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Gunner

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:16:17 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

Yeehaw!! The boy made it in. Now if I could only figure out how.
(
Sue-Bitch

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

OK! Nobody breaks out the Green Chili and beer, else Ill have to drag
out my secret weapon. (EEG)

And would somebody please either repaper that wall or pull the rest
of the wall paper down! Its unsightly and I want to put a dart board
up there.

Hummm does anybody hear and echo in here? Whoops, sorry..thats coming
from Alan's skull. My bad.

Briiiiing...Hello? Ok, Ill ask.....did you guys want anchovies or not
on that pizza? The guy said he couldnt hear it over the sound of
hysterical laughter from AlanCs last post..

Ducking.....

no..no anchovies..though can you toss in another order of those bread
stick? Great!

Ok..30 minutes or free? Yup...starting NOW. Click

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"
Old 11-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Frank White

In article . net,
says...

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

No, I think his nickname is actually "One Shot" Gunner...

Killfiled.

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are

people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

Sue:

If you and your little group of rabid dog bigots REALLY thought I was

just
a kook, you would killfile me.

But that would decrease the entertainment factor!

Besides, you'd just change your name. Again.

But the ideas I present scare you, and you struggle to discredit them by
discrediting me.

Actually, it's no struggle at all...

Don't you realize that this is obvious as hell? That your motives are i
transparent to anyone intelligent enough to operate a computer?

I understand chimpanzees can be trained to operate computers.

You can say that I am lying about my circumstances, but everyone knows

that
you have no proof one way or the other.

Given that the conditions you describe would be difficult to
achieve outside of Never-Never Land, I think we're justified
in being dubious.

The fact is, that you DON'T KNOW.

We do not know what it is we do not know.

People aren't stupid.

Then how do you explain Brittany Spears?

Humanity lived for perhaps a 100,000 years without your civilization,

and
there are some 50,000,000 people today, KNOWN to your people, that live
without it.

Ah yes. When life is nasty, frutal, fear filled, and, most
of all, short...

A tiny fraction of the world's population, true, but still a lot of

people.

Fifty million IS a lot of people!

Most of them your people have driven into the mountains, if they weren't
already there, and there is a remarkable similarity in the Montane

regions
of these ecosystems around the world.

O_O!

Anyone that can live in the Rockies can live in the Himalyas can live in
the Rockies.... A pine tree is a pine tree....

This is such a stunning statement, I really can't think of anything
to say...

Many White men and women have gone to live with various of these peoples
and learned their ways in a year or so, like a native.

"And you, too, can live with these peoples, learn their strange and
quaint ways, and actually manage to fit into their society! Yes,
you too can become... a Democrat!"

Yet you try to convince people that it isn't possible for my group to
learn these ways.

Learn these ways: Sure, that's possible.

Use them the way you say you do: Not a chance.

Makes you look stupid and ignorant, Sue.

O_o

o_O

You want her to sue you for calling her stupid and ignorant?

FW

Old 11-01-2004, 04:29 PM
KB9WFK

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:58:35 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:02:04 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:28:34 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

1 line Gunner?

Killfiled.

I remember you from before. Don't have to take your mindless abuse.

When you have finally grown up and accepted the fact that there are people
on the planet that don't agree with you and don't need your consent or
approval for anything, maybe we'll talk.

AC

Sue:

If you and your little group of rabid dog bigots REALLY thought I was just
a kook, you would killfile me.

That is blatantly FALSE. I refer anyone who questions this to
research MABU in the archives. This group has historically not kill
filed idiots that respond back on a regular basis. Those that simply
troll and run are plonked with extreme prejudice but if you remain and
are semi-entertaining you are kept around.

But the ideas I present scare you, and you struggle to discredit them by
discrediting me.

You are scary and your ideas discredit you.

Don't you realize that this is obvious as hell? That your motives are i
transparent to anyone intelligent enough to operate a computer?

You are the one missing the obvious and that can be proven with a
search of the NG archives.

Old 11-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Charles Scripter

Alan Connor wrote:

I eat troll's for breakfast, fool.

But wait! AlanC IS a troll...

We may therefore conclude that AC eats _himself_ for breakfast...
Ewww...

No AC, we really don't want to see pictures of you performing this
particular task in the morning... ;

--
Charles Scripter * Use this address to reply: cescript at progworks dot net
When encryption is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir rapelcgvba.
Old 11-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Offbreed

Sue wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:42:58 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:04:28 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

I use ed(1) as my Usenet editor/pager, and read the posts of unkown individuals
one line at a time.

That line just got you killfiled for trolling, and I didn't see any lines
beyond it.

This means that I will no longer download your posts from the server.

Go waste someone else's time.

AC

OH!.. OH!!! Add me too! I also believe that you live in an
institution, are a waste of bandwidth and there is nobody more,
"unkown" than me. You are now in my idiot filter.

It was nice of AlanC to let us out for a breather donch think?.
Wonder how long it's going to take him to put us *all* back in the
killfile again. IIRC it was a little crowded in there last time. )
Sue

LOL, "unknown individuals"? After all the posting the twit did here?
Oh, such a CRUEL thing to say! (Even worse than getting killfiled
snicker)

Old 11-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Offbreed

Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:42:58 GMT, KB9WFK wrote:

Can't imagine why anyone but a troll would respond to a post like this.

Killfiled.

Sue-Bitch's post ignored as usual.

The rest deleted unseen.

I eat troll's for breakfast, fool.

A sexual proposition over the usenet?

Old 11-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Offbreed

Sue wrote:

Yeah, but at least you rate the killfile. ( I don't.
Sue-Bitch

He gets his kicks being abused by women?

Old 11-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Sue

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:40:22 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

[...]

If I ever make the grade and get into Alan's killfile you can even
order mushrooms on the pizzas. I've gotten quite good at picking the
nasty things off. g
Sue

Old 12-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Alan Connor

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:58:35 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

Dear Sue,

I know you want to believe that you will be able to go on living much as you
do after TEOTWAWKI, but that just isn't going to happen.

Most of the survival information presented on this group is of SHORT-TERM
relevance only.

These folks just don't realize that if they are dependent on complex tech-
nologies in a world without the industrial infrastructure to maintain them,
they just aren't going to last more than a year or two, outside.

They seem to believe that what's coming will be just another Depression to
be weathered until it passes.

Sorry. There are far more people now, than there were in the 30's, and the
Land is in MUCH worse shape.

There will be no recovery from this Depression.

Mobility will be the key to survival, and if you can't run like hell for
your lives on a moment's notice, then you probably won't make it.

This means that you need to have Bug-Out-Bags handy and have the knowledge
and tools in them to create what you need from native raw materials.

Food -- Clothing -- Footwear -- Shelter -- Heat -- Light -- Water --

An addiction to animal foods will probably do you in faster than anything
else.

It is just too much work and there will be too many people competing for
what animals there are.

There is also no way to adequately camoflauge a Shelter if you hunt or
trap or keep animals. Too many signs.

"Camoflauge". Oh yes. Your FIRST defense.

Unless you are a fool that wants to live like a pig because you have to
put all your energy and time into (maybe) driving off people that want
what you have.

Or running from them...

see http://home.earthlink.net/~littlefoot8/wildwood.html

AC

Old 12-01-2004, 12:34 AM
Sue

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:58:35 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:58:35 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

Dear Sue,

I know you want to believe that you will be able to go on living much as you
do after TEOTWAWKI, but that just isn't going to happen.

I don't believe it because I don't believe that a TEO.... situtation
is going to occur in my lifetime. I don't even think about it or post
about it and read very little about it. You are preaching to wrong
choir. I have no idea where you get your idea that I give a flying
f*** about the subject of TEO.... survivalism. Now, please killfile
me!!! I wanna join the big kids and have pizza and beer (someone is
bringing the beer, aren't they?).
Sue-Bitch

stuff snipped in which I have no interest
Old 12-01-2004, 04:33 AM
Alan Connor

[...]

And above all, don't have anything to do with any of the people that look
upon the gun as their primary survival tool.

If you even let them know where your Shelter is, you will be sorry, because
they will be forced by their own stupidity and ignorance to become brigands
in no time, if they even live that long.

The other group of people here to avoid, and the two often overlap, are
the ones that seem to think that they can live just like the American
Pioneers did in the MOVIES.

Sorry. But the North American continent is just not what it was back then.
There are 100X as many people and 1/100th of the unspoiled wilderness.

And most of them have guns but no other survival skills.

Which leaves competing for the rapidly dwindling populations of large
game animals and piracy their only means of survival.

When they run out of canned goods they are going to be dangerous as ****,
or sooner if they don't have any stores.