Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-04-2003, 01:56 PM
LeighMo

Default Lightly planted tank

Now that means that if i make my tank full of anubias, I would not
need a CO2 injection as well as any other lights and oso any
substrates.

Yes. And I think it's the way to go, if you want to keep a discus in the tank.

ANother question, are ferns as tolerant as anubias?

Just about. I've found java fern is a little harder to grow than anubias, but
not much.

Bolbitis (African fern) is a litlte harder to grow than java fern, but still an
easy plant that doesn't need a lot of light.

Leigh