Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2004, 10:43 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Interrupted Daytime Lighting Advice

Grow the plants well and give them what they need, and you do not have
algae issues.
So focus on the plants, not the algae.

I love your attitude Tom. You strike me as a very chilled out kind of bloke.
It's amazing what that little bit of advice from you did to my tanks,
they're far from perfect yet but a hellofalot better than they were. Focus
on the good and not the bad JA? Cool bananas, works for me

Regards
Cameron

regards,
Tom Barr