Old 31-03-2003, 12:20 PM
Peter Gregson

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

Don't get me wrong. Women are great in their place. Looking after the
house, bringing up children, cooking, wearing make up. These are
things that women are really good at.
But let them stick to those things. They should not fill their head
with politics. careers and nonsense about equality.
A womens place is in the home and thats where they belong and they
would be far happier without all this nonsence.
Old 31-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

No doubt written by an imperfect idiot. Perhaps, trying to see what reaction
he might obtain via being so stupid.

HW.
om...

Old 31-03-2003, 03:32 PM
animaux

I agree. So go out and work till you're dead because that's the job of men. To
work and be stressed out and drop dead younger than women by about 10 years.

I'm off to go cook, garden, stitch, sew and make the bed. I do refuse to wear
make-up, however.

Old 31-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Peter Gregson

I am saying what I belive and what a lot of men think but won't say.
It time for women to go back in the kitchen. In the end they will be
much happier there.

Old 31-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Pam

Peter Gregson wrote:

I am saying what I belive and what a lot of men think but won't say.
It time for women to go back in the kitchen. In the end they will be
much happier there.

Ahhhhh.......I see. You are an authority on what women really want? And what makes them happy? Could we hear this
directly from your wife, assuming one was stupid enough to actually marry you? Go back to your cave, Neanderthal.
We all have more important, gardening-related topics to discuss. At least the troll with the muriatic acid was a
bit more creative......

Old 31-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

Do you think we should fire all of the male chef's in this world because
cooking is "women's work"?

Old 31-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Fay

"Peter Gregson" wrote in message
om...
I am saying what I belive and what a lot of men think but won't say.
It time for women to go back in the kitchen. In the end they will be
much happier there.

I'm female and I tried cooking one time and hated it. I'm a good plummer
and electrican. I also like yard work. We either eat out or my husband
cooks.

Old 31-03-2003, 06:44 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

and........I am a male......and......do all of the baking and cooking +
clean the bathrooms every week and vacuum the carpets every week.......and
to use a Yorkshire expression.....nowt wrong witht that.....wifey does the
dusting, which I hate, plus the laundry and makes the beds......HW.

Old 31-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

p.s. to message below.......do all of the grocery shoping to
boot.....HW....ex Royal Navy.

Old 31-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Frank Logullo

I've always blamed the first guy that let them wear shoes
Frank

Old 31-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Fay

p.s. to message below.......do all of the grocery shoping to
boot.....HW....ex Royal Navy.
and........I am a male......and......do all of the baking and cooking
+ clean the bathrooms every week and vacuum the carpets every
week.......and to use a Yorkshire expression.....nowt wrong witht
that.....wifey does the dusting, which I hate, plus the laundry and
makes the beds......HW.
I'm female and I tried cooking one time and hated it. I'm a good
plummer and electrican. I also like yard work. We either eat out or
my husband cooks.

First hail to the Royal Navy from Texas.
I think all couples should make a list of the three things each hates to
do. The three things you hate the most the other one can do those chores.
We did that 43 years gao. It has worked out great.
Old 31-03-2003, 10:32 PM
animaux

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:05:25 -0800, Polar wrote:

Why, oh, why, did Hon Members dignify this troll by commenting?

For fun. I mean, it's such an obviously deranged mind who would think it up,
but I kinda like being in the kitchen, garden and swimming all day if I want to.
I'm a woman and I truly love being a homemaker. If I had to go back to work, I
doubt I'd like it very much. I'm SO done with working, if at all possible.