Old 31-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Jan Flora

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

Hey Harold:

If you ever get divorced (touch wood), would you be willing to move
to "the colonies"? *smile*

Jan

In article 85%ha.318078$S_4.273253@rwcrnsc53, "Anne Middleton/Harold
Walker" wrote:

and........I am a male......and......do all of the baking and cooking +
clean the bathrooms every week and vacuum the carpets every week.......and
to use a Yorkshire expression.....nowt wrong witht that.....wifey does the
dusting, which I hate, plus the laundry and makes the beds......HW.
I'm female and I tried cooking one time and hated it. I'm a good plummer
and electrican. I also like yard work. We either eat out or my husband
cooks.

"Anne Middleton/Harold Walker" wrote in message

No doubt written by an imperfect idiot. Perhaps, trying to see what

reaction
he might obtain via being so stupid.

HW.
"Peter Gregson" wrote in message
om...
Don't get me wrong. Women are great in their place. Looking after

the
house, bringing up children, cooking, wearing make up. These are
things that women are really good at.
But let them stick to those things. They should not fill their head
with politics. careers and nonsense about equality.
A womens place is in the home and thats where they belong and they
would be far happier without all this nonsence.

Old 31-03-2003, 11:32 PM
jammer

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:41:24 GMT, "Anne Middleton/Harold Walker"
wrote:

and........I am a male......and......do all of the baking and cooking +
clean the bathrooms every week and vacuum the carpets every week.......and
to use a Yorkshire expression.....nowt wrong witht that.....wifey does the
dusting, which I hate, plus the laundry and makes the beds......HW.

If it doesn't work out between you and your wife, will you marry me?

555-555-5555

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 31-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Rob Smith

Me thinks, maybe Peter is jealous of his wife. She must be the bread winner
and he must be the bread baker. So he is probably just lashing out, out of
frustration of not being the man he thinks he should be.

Then again, maybe he just wants to stir things up for some kind of
amusement.

Rob

Old 01-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Frank Logullo" contains these words:

I've always blamed the first guy that let them wear shoes

When God created Man, She was only joking.

Janet

Old 01-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Anna Merchant

With the amount of women in this world, i'd go back into my hole before I
got my head bitten off if I was you A friend of mine was at a home show
the other week, and the demonstrator was showing a group about a "rubber
broom". The demonstrator asked the group "so what do you do if you have dirt
and grit between tiles in your house?". My poor misguided friend immediately
said out of reflex "get your wife". He almost lost his head, and most
certainly his humility!

--
Anna Merchant

http://www.thecotfactory.co.nz
If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from
morons?

Old 01-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

It is working out just great.......the best 20 years of my life......second
time around........H

Old 01-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

what do you call the colonies.......being a Brit I call the USA a part of
the colonies,
"jammer" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:00:30 -0900, (Jan Flora)
wrote:

Hey Harold:

If you ever get divorced (touch wood), would you be willing to move
to "the colonies"? *smile*

Ja

Dang, i said the same thing but didnt see this. Guess he'll have to go
by looks and personality and who has the largest coolest house lol
·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 01-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Jan Flora

Oops. I forgot that Britian had other colonies. I meant the USA.

One of my neighbors is a Brit (from Cambridge/Oxford --
I can never remember which is the town and which is the
university), and I always tease her by calling the US "the
colonies."

Jan

Old 02-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Minteeleaf

Peter Gregson wrote:

Don't get me wrong. Women are great in their place. Looking after the
house, bringing up children, cooking, wearing make up. These are
things that women are really good at.
But let them stick to those things. They should not fill their head
with politics. careers and nonsense about equality.
A womens place is in the home and thats where they belong and they
would be far happier without all this nonsence.

Well, well. Another man with low self-esteem.
Are you in your dotage? You certainly read that way.

Minteeleaf

Old 03-04-2003, 06:08 AM
DKat

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Given the state of the
world I'll take any laugh I can get... by the by, though study after study
shows that the similarities of men and women are far greater than the
differences (other than upper body strength and aggression coming from
testosterone), I would like to point out that it is males that run most of
the middle east with women not even allowed the most basic rights.... it is
in quite a lovely state don't you think!?
DK

Old 04-04-2003, 02:56 PM
C. Hurst

Peter Gregson wrote:

Don't get me wrong. Women are great in their place. Looking after the
house, bringing up children, cooking, wearing make up. These are
things that women are really good at.
But let them stick to those things. They should not fill their head
with politics. careers and nonsense about equality.
A womens place is in the home and thats where they belong and they
would be far happier without all this nonsence.

LOL!!!!

Ok Peter...

You go kill me a mammoth and I'll cook it up for you and try
to get some good veggies to accompany it...

While you are gone I'll work on prettying up the cave...
wink

Carla
(nurse, mother, photographer, writer, organizer, driver,
revolutionary, gardener, spouse, staff for my cats, and the list just
goes on and on...specialization is for insects...)

Old 04-04-2003, 05:56 PM
zhanataya

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:33:11 GMT, C. Hurst wrote:

Peter Gregson wrote:

[...]

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan