Old 13-03-2008, 03:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Political Question

In Florida, the Dems, by moving their primary, they were in violation of the
rules, thus they were informed that their votes would not count. Then they
made a decision based on an understanding of the rules of the game, to
sacrifice their vote by moving the date. This was clearly understood. What
reason is there, that anything but the rules and their decisions, be
respected? Who is responsible for not respecting the decisions which
Florida made with an understanding of the rules? Why would anybody even
imagine that their vote would count. Could someone please help me
understand? I mean it sounds like something Bush would do. I thought the
Dems were different. I guess this is just another one of those times I am
wrong.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 13-03-2008, 04:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

John, breathe deeply, feel the breath. Think about nothing but the way
the breath feels, coming and going. Feel warm and feel heavey. Say to
yourself, only Billy is allowed to have iconoclastic thoughts.

Or, remember what Will Rogers should have said," Politics is a lot like
baseball, it is very complicated with statistics and all, but it doesn't
mean anything.

We will get the government that we are given.

Screw Bush and whoever is next.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/
Old 13-03-2008, 05:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:45:46 -0700, Billy wrote:

Where is my seed saving manual?

Probably not where I would, tightly rolled, put it.

So. since you are here, what are you planting this year and why?