Old 22-08-2008, 07:28 AM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment

Default compost

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:20:11 -0500, Jangchub
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:02:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Why would I want to change the course of 100 million years of
evolution?
Im an omnivore, and nature has so equipped me for that.

Vegitarianism is simply a belief system that runs counter to biologica
imperatives. Its most akin to religion...and in fact, can be a cult.

Why would I want to trust a cult member?

Gunner

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality",
John F. Kennedy.

YOU are an omnivore. I am a vegetarian. What does it have to do with
a cult? I would never try to sell it to you, I've never held my
husband hostage by not cooking an occasional steak for him, etc. Why
does it have to be associated with religion? Can't a vegetarian be so
because they don't want to eat animal flesh? What's wrong with that?

You are an omnivore. YOU have chosen to follow a belief system and
try to deny your biological status.

For whatever reason you have decided that evolution was wrong, and you
are using some personal belief system about animal flesh to live by.

The religious aspect you are subject to..was quite clear in the
comment about being a vegan and becoming intelligent, implying that
anyone who does not follow your personal belief system is stupid.

Oddly enough..thats the common thread that runs through most
religions. You feel that you are superior to any that dont follow your
bleeves...just as any radical fundy does.

Hence your "religious" bigotry is noted with vast amusment at you
putting yourself on a pedistal over most others. Vast amusement.

I think what he is trying to say Jang is that he feels sorry for you.
Obviously, the guy doesn't have any ideas and if you stood close to him
you could hear the ocean ;O)

Its a given that you belong to the Cult of Veganism, despite your
claims of not being a missionary about it. Its bad enough that you are
an elitiist, no different than any fanatical fundy.

Its rather pathetic that you obviously consider your husband to be
stupid.

I wonder if he is aware of the depths of your contempt for him?

--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 24-08-2008, 08:38 AM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:22:46 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:07:07 -0500, kT wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 01:10:40 -0500, kT wrote:

Spelling flames, the last resort of the utter buffoon.
Get yourself an education, become a vegetarian!
Why would I want to change the course of 100 million years of
evolution?
Im an omnivore, and nature has so equipped me for that.
Ok, but what happens when all those humans consume all those mammals and
birds, are you prepared for that inevitability? Or do you just intend to
die first? Seriously, you must have some idea of what 10 billion human
blood sucking zombies in tattered clothing wandering around in the woods
is gonna do for the mammal and tree population, do you not?

Of course. They are gonna starve after they have eaten everything
edible, both animal and vegetable.

I fixed another spelling error.

Another anal retentive buffoon fixing things.

What are YOU going to do when the crops fail?

Eat worms and bugs. I'm a survivor, remember?

What...eat meat?

Vegetarianism is simply a belief system that runs counter to biological
imperatives. Its most akin to religion...and in fact, can be a cult.

I fixed you spelling errors.

Good. Im sure it makes your obsessive compulsive disorder much
better. Refer to Mark Twains quotes.

It's better than crawling around on your hands and knees eating grass.

So is being beaten within an inch of your life, over being shot in the
head point blank range.

Gunner, ever the kind and gentle optimist.

Optimism is for those who havent heard of Mr. Murphy.

And?

Gunner, the gun nut, surrounded by guns, and nuts.

I think I'll eat those nuts.

Admission of being gay is a good first step, but frankly, why bother,
no one cares.

Trust me on that.

Humans taste terrible, trust me.

Why would I want to trust a cult member?

Because I've been there. I survived. I know.

You havent answered the question. Because you claim to have survived a
cult..this makes you somehow credible?

No, it makes me a fun lovin freedom, lovin kind, survivin of guy.

How so?

I know that won't last forever, though, especially with the 10 billion
ignorant, hairy, smelly mammals all clamoring for the same bit of turf.

Now you know why we have guns.

Gunner

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality",
John F. Kennedy.

In your worst nightmare, you know that if people know you have guns and
food, you go straight to the top of the list ;O)

Of course..but on the other hand..Ive got LOTS of ammo

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,
Old 24-08-2008, 09:49 PM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:22:46 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

John Tucci? What a strange organ grinder you dance to.

Are you truly that shallow? You won't last long.

Advertising expenditures for US food products were $7.3 billion in 1999.
[27] In 1997, the US advertising expenditures for various foods we
breakfast cereals - $792 million; candy and gum - $765 million; soft
drinks - $549 million; and snacks - $330 million. Total expenditure for
confectionery and snacks was $1 billion. [26] In contrast, during the
same year, the US Department of Agriculture spent $333 million on
nutrition education, evaluation, and demonstrations.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...i?artid=416565

We stand equally against government by a plutocracy and government by a
mob. There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy
which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for
generations; even a democrat like myself must admit this. But there is
absolutely nothing to be said for government by a plutocracy, for
government by men very powerful in certain lines and gifted with "the
money touch," but with ideals which in their essence are merely those of
so many glorified pawnbrokers.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Letter to Sir Edward Grey (1913-09-15)
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 24-08-2008, 10:25 PM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:49:48 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:22:46 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Even a clock is right twice a day

Are you truly that shallow? You won't last long.

You gonna try to take me out?
Double dog dare you.

Advertising expenditures for US food products were $7.3 billion in 1999.
[27] In 1997, the US advertising expenditures for various foods we
breakfast cereals - $792 million; candy and gum - $765 million; soft
drinks - $549 million; and snacks - $330 million. Total expenditure for
confectionery and snacks was $1 billion. [26] In contrast, during the
same year, the US Department of Agriculture spent $333 million on
nutrition education, evaluation, and demonstrations.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...i?artid=416565

Thats called freedom to be stupid. You demonstrate it every day.

Or are you asking for a Nanny State? Ill bet you are, Comrade.
Thats a very strange organ you dance to.

We stand equally against government by a plutocracy and government by a
mob. There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy
which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for
generations; even a democrat like myself must admit this. But there is
absolutely nothing to be said for government by a plutocracy, for
government by men very powerful in certain lines and gifted with "the
money touch," but with ideals which in their essence are merely those of
so many glorified pawnbrokers.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Letter to Sir Edward Grey (1913-09-15)

Ayup. And notice the date? We seem to have survived pretty well in
those 90 yrs

Gunner

Old 25-08-2008, 12:01 AM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,

John Tucci? What a strange organ grinder you dance to.

Even a clock is right twice a day

Are you truly that shallow? You won't last long.

You gonna try to take me out?
Double dog dare you.

I don't need to. You already painted a bull's eye on yourself
with your narcissistic bragging. Good going Goofus;O)

Advertising expenditures for US food products were $7.3 billion in 1999.
[27] In 1997, the US advertising expenditures for various foods we
breakfast cereals - $792 million; candy and gum - $765 million; soft
drinks - $549 million; and snacks - $330 million. Total expenditure for
confectionery and snacks was $1 billion. [26] In contrast, during the
same year, the US Department of Agriculture spent $333 million on
nutrition education, evaluation, and demonstrations.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...i?artid=416565

Thats called freedom to be stupid.

It's called, my little dimwitted friend, the power of propaganda.
You demonstrate it every day.

They really got you, hook line and sinker, haven't they? Our own little
neo-nut.

Or are you asking for a Nanny State? Ill bet you are, Comrade.
Thats a very strange organ you dance to.

It's only a granny state, if you are an international corporation.
Then it's socialze the cost, and privatize the profit. Don't you know
how the world works? Money buys entitlement. That's not in our mission
statement (preamble to the Declaration of Independence) but that is how
it has devolved.

You takin' notes kid?

The Soviet Union was no more a Communist state than the U.S. is a
democratic one. They were and are run by oligarchies.

We stand equally against government by a plutocracy and government by a
mob. There is something to be said for government by a great aristocracy
which has furnished leaders to the nation in peace and war for
generations; even a democrat like myself must admit this. But there is
absolutely nothing to be said for government by a plutocracy, for
government by men very powerful in certain lines and gifted with "the
money touch," but with ideals which in their essence are merely those of
so many glorified pawnbrokers.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Letter to Sir Edward Grey (1913-09-15)

Ayup. And notice the date? We seem to have survived pretty well in
those 90 yrs

Blind luck to be the only intact industrial country after WWII. The
others were severely damaged. Doing 50% the the worlds trade after
the war let our robber barons get rich and even share the wealth a
little but those halcyon days are history. Now they are peevish enough
to kick sand in the vasoline.

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,

Shouldn't that be Arsch?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Old 25-08-2008, 03:34 AM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:01:36 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,

John Tucci? What a strange organ grinder you dance to.

Even a clock is right twice a day

Are you truly that shallow? You won't last long.

You gonna try to take me out?
Double dog dare you.

I don't need to. You already painted a bull's eye on yourself
with your narcissistic bragging. Good going Goofus;O)

Snicker..damned hard to take out a moving target when you are stupid
and starving.

Advertising expenditures for US food products were $7.3 billion in 1999.
[27] In 1997, the US advertising expenditures for various foods we
breakfast cereals - $792 million; candy and gum - $765 million; soft
drinks - $549 million; and snacks - $330 million. Total expenditure for
confectionery and snacks was $1 billion. [26] In contrast, during the
same year, the US Department of Agriculture spent $333 million on
nutrition education, evaluation, and demonstrations.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...i?artid=416565

Thats called freedom to be stupid.

It's called, my little dimwitted friend, the power of propaganda.
You demonstrate it every day.

They really got you, hook line and sinker, haven't they? Our own little
neo-nut.

Says the preprogrammed Useful Idiot.

Or are you asking for a Nanny State? Ill bet you are, Comrade.
Thats a very strange organ you dance to.

It's only a granny state, if you are an international corporation.
Then it's socialze the cost, and privatize the profit. Don't you know
how the world works? Money buys entitlement. That's not in our mission
statement (preamble to the Declaration of Independence) but that is how
it has devolved.

You takin' notes kid?

Only when listening to people smarter than me. You dont fit that
catagory.

The Soviet Union was no more a Communist state than the U.S. is a
democratic one. They were and are run by oligarchies.

So the US is the same as the USSR?

Fascinating.

[...]

So why wasnt Canada the World Power?
South America?
etc etc

Blind luck eh?

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,

Shouldn't that be Arsch?

No. Shouldnt your nym be Billy Dumb****?

Gunner

Old 26-08-2008, 04:22 AM posted to sci.chem,rec.gardens,alt.survival,sci.environment

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:49:48 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:22:46 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

So do I understand that unless the US Department of Agriculture spends
equal amounts on advertising obesity is "their fault". If you look
like a basketball and everyday television broadcasts "fast food"
condemnation don't ya think fat ass would get it??