Old 14-08-2008, 05:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Tree Problems Addressed

"sympleass" wrote in message
However I am a tree person and will continue to address the most common
problems for trees.

As your name self defines, you are dead wood, and dumb as a stump. The
most common problem is yard boys ripping off clients with such nonsense.

Please stop interfering with my educational process.

Your educational process never started, but seems unending.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Yard Boy
http://home.ccil.org/~treedman
and www.treeddictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books
that will give them understanding.

Old 14-08-2008, 07:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

Look John, I started this line of inquiry, address yourself to me.
You have been told, innumerable times that your posts are both
inpersonable and ill timed. I like the fact that you are trying to
be of service, but the messages get lost in the medium. Cut and
paste doesn't leave room for banter. You desperately need banter.
But I have essentially said this before, as your friend, when no
one else would support you. Now I'm back again, to tell you that
if you want to be heard you need to change. Strangely, if you are
autistic, everything is fine. Order is restored. Sorry to try to
shove you into a box, but your behavior is so damn irritating as
to try Job. Autistic, Asperger, idiosyncrasy call it what you will,
it isn't serving you well.

This isn't my Newsgroup. You can say what you will. I, and others
would be happier if you weren't so inappropriate with responses.
Can you respond to just the question without the cut and paste?
Not some possible, tangential need, but the stated question.
If you need some accommodation (we are all different), I'm sure it
will be given.

Can you control, the way you respond?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 14-08-2008, 08:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

[...]

I don't think there's any question but that he has some sort of
"condition" perhaps even one that could be treated if he sought help\. But
diagnoses aren't likely to hit the mark on UseNet. There are too many
possibilities. Asbergers is a GREAT guess when assessing someone who has
posted the same things changelessly all over the web for ten years.
Addiction to repetitious behavior on the web or on video games mimics
Aspergers.

A study of 391 computer gamers found that the more addicted to their
screens a player became, the closer they came to meeting the three primary
definitions of Asbergers behavior: !) neuroticism, 2) lack of extraversion
& 3) disagreeableness. Our resident Asberger may not like the study's
clinical definitions but that's them. The gamers didn't REALLY have
Asbergers, but its intriguing they mimicked the syndrome perfectly. Both
the Asberger mimics and the real deal are all over the web in great
numbers, interacting really well in the type of controled environment in
which such people thrive. It keeps them from having to interact in the
actual world around them, and even during their "disagreeable" patches
it's usually called flaming rather than a mental health issue. Easy to
pass for just another dumbass!

But some of the same characteristics are mimicked in people with clinical
depression, anxiety syndromes, compulsive disorders, bipolar conditions,
even tourettes can mimic aspergers in the web environment. Qualified
mental health professionals have a hell of a hard time making these
diagnoses (and aspergers has of late become a WAY TOO COMMON diagnosis for
every level of geekiness; I suspect it'll eventually be shown to be not
medically sound but exclusively the result of psychologists WANTING every
degree of social ineptitude or nurdiness to be a disease even if it
ain't).

If the doctor's get it wrong so often, you and I can only make vastly less
reliable guesses. And we've every right to make, just as amateurs have
every right to play their banjo however badly. Mental illness can be a
wondrous curiosity to observe, & there's no reason to back away from
interest in wacky behavior whether or not we can accurately tag it as a
syndrome. Apologetic no one needs to be, not even Ben Stiller.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website:
http://www.paghat.com
Old 16-08-2008, 01:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

Look John, I started this line of inquiry, address yourself to me.
You have been told, innumerable times that your posts are both
inpersonable and ill timed. I like the fact that you are trying to
be of service, but the messages get lost in the medium. Cut and
paste doesn't leave room for banter. You desperately need banter.
But I have essentially said this before, as your friend, when no
one else would support you. Now I'm back again, to tell you that
if you want to be heard you need to change.

No, you are wrong. Here are the most common problems for trees. Of course
this will have no influence of you, which I could care not less. These are
issues that require adjustments to have safe, healthy and attractive trees.
Please tend to your business and I will tend to mine.
When was the last time you refereed someone to www.shigoandtrees.com fort
help with trees? What is your website on tree care practices? Please
bother someone else.

See the tree people will tend to tree business and you can tend to whatever
it is you say you are.

Again, if you think content of links are incorrect and misleading please
bring it on.

Other than that I really do not require your friendship under your
disgusting terms.

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.

..html

Old 16-08-2008, 01:57 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...

"sympleass" wrote in message
However I am a tree person and will continue to address the most common
problems for trees.

As your name self defines, you are dead wood, and dumb as a stump. The
most common problem is yard boys ripping off clients with such nonsense.

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

Sure you call symplastless wood dead. You are a casual observer. Would it
not be wonderful if you understood the ecological stages of trees to be
called a consulting forester. Go salvage George Bushes ranch. He's not
stupid enough to hire you. I know you are a crook, you know I know you are
a crook and you are not changing. Would it not be nice if you understood
trees?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 16-08-2008, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"D. Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...

"sympleass" wrote in message
However I am a tree person and will continue to address the most common
problems for trees.

As your name self defines, you are dead wood, and dumb as a stump. The
most common problem is yard boys ripping off clients with such nonsense.

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

Sure you call symplastless wood dead. You are a casual observer. Would
it not be wonderful if you understood the ecological stages of trees to be
called a consulting forester. Go salvage George Bushes ranch. He's not
stupid enough to hire you. I know you are a crook, you know I know you
are a crook and you are not changing. Would it not be nice if you
understood trees?

Would it be nice if you understood biology? Show us your education, yard
boy. A tree butcher for Shigo, you only defames the good doctor with your
constant pimping of his works.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Yard Boy
http://home.ccil.org/~treedman
and www.treeddictionary.com
Beware of yard boy experts who do not understand tree biology.
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.
Some yard boys will buy products they do not understand and will not buy
books that will give them understanding.

Old 16-08-2008, 09:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"D. Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...

"sympleass" wrote in message
However I am a tree person and will continue to address the most common
problems for trees.

As your name self defines, you are dead wood, and dumb as a stump. The
most common problem is yard boys ripping off clients with such nonsense.

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

Sure you call symplastless wood dead. You are a casual observer. Would
it not be wonderful if you understood the ecological stages of trees to be
called a consulting forester. Go salvage George Bushes ranch. He's not
stupid enough to hire you. I know you are a crook, you know I know you
are a crook and you are not changing. Would it not be nice if you
understood trees?

Since you like definitions, give us the definition of "crook". I give you a
hint. From the dictionary: a dishonest person, esp. a sharper, swindler,
or thief.

Second question. How do you know I am a "crook"?

Old 16-08-2008, 09:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ed Ed is offline

On 16/08/08 21:46, Don Staples wrote:
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"D. Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...

"sympleass" wrote in message
[...]

Bent?

Ed

Old 16-08-2008, 11:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"D. Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...

"sympleass" wrote in message
[...]

Now IF his diagnosis is not asbergers after all, but malignant narcisistic
personality disorder, two of the primary indicators are belief in one's
own expertise in areas one has no qualifications to address, and a
consistent habit of projecting onto others faults that are strictly those
of the NPD patient. Thus he "knows" you're a crook because maligant
self-love doesn't permit himi to realize such faults as his own therefore
they must be yours.

-paghat the ratgirl
Old 17-08-2008, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

"paghat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

Now IF his diagnosis is not asbergers after all, but malignant narcisistic
personality disorder, two of the primary indicators are belief in one's
own expertise in areas one has no qualifications to address, and a
consistent habit of projecting onto others faults that are strictly those
of the NPD patient. Thus he "knows" you're a crook because maligant
self-love doesn't permit himi to realize such faults as his own therefore
they must be yours.

Seems he stutters, as well.

[IMG] code is On

serious tree problems addressed symplastless Gardening 15 30-11-2007 01:35 AM
Tree problems Mike Gardening 10 18-11-2003 05:02 PM
Mosquito Magnet Pro problems - anyone else having problems? Bruce Berger Gardening 2 04-09-2003 12:02 AM
Norweigian Fir Tree Problems Beth Pierce Gardening 4 25-04-2003 12:20 AM
Oak Tree Leaf Problems Domenick Lacertosa Gardening 2 08-04-2003 04:44 PM