Old 22-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
Illeterate? sir, please. Also you are the one ruining the forum Posting useless shit that means nothing. Why do you do this. What's your name kid? bet you darent even tell me.
my name is teresa green, moron ¬.¬

and you could end this petty arguement right now, but you wont, will you? you'll just keep coming back for more, because you sir, have no life.

gtfo of this topic. save us the hassel.
Old 22-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
Hey! I posted in your thread earlier. I love your koi's. This person is killing good threads like that for example.
I agree with Sack.

Also an update on my pond situation - the feces that I have been blaming on the dogs was actually the feces of my sons who decided to camp in the garden and take massive black dumps in my pond!
Old 22-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Registered User

Why don't you just admit you are wrong and that you are only here to be a cock instead of helping us with the forum

I only have 2 words left for you mate.
Old 22-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
Hey! I posted in your thread earlier. I love your koi's. This person is killing good threads like that for example.
no, you are ruining the internet, sir.
Old 22-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa green View Post
no, you are ruining the internet, sir.
Just shut up. I have 2 words for you.

Old 22-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
Just shut up. I have 2 words for you.
and i have a million for your kind, sir.
Old 22-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
Just shut up. I have 2 words for you.
What are they?
Old 22-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa green View Post
and i have a million for your kind, sir.
Oh cool. Having a good day then Corum?
Old 22-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
Oh cool. Having a good day then Corum?
ok, i'm officially scared. who are you?
Old 22-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa green View Post
ok, i'm officially scared. who are you?
I traced your IP. I can see where you are, what computer MAC address tiy are ib abd your details. Your move.

Old 22-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresa green View Post
ok, i'm officially scared. who are you?
Ben Tickle
Old 22-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
I traced your IP. I can see where you are, what computer MAC address tiy are ib abd your details. Your move.
SJP is a cool cat. Don't you agree
Old 22-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sack Of Gold View Post
SJP is a cool cat. Don't you agree
DAMN YOU SIMON! you ruined my troll :'(
Old 22-04-2010, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default how do i install a tree?

In article ,
Sack Of Steel wrote:

You all suck at gardening, I have two trees in my garden and a rose
bush, noobs

OK. Who left the door open and let the dogs in?

What is with this invasion of "Garden Bickerers" doing in rec.gardens?
You do realize, don't you, that America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
and several non-Anglophile countries are watching you make fools of
yourselves? For god's sake, pull yourselves together.
Now do you have any questions about the care and nurturing of plants.
Otherwise, I suggest you drag yourselves over to alt.abuse.
--
- Billy