Old 30-12-2010, 06:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Saving rain water

"FarmI" wrote
"cshenk" wrote

Quick Sticks? Not familar with that. Fill me in?

Ah sorry. I try to post in a universal language North Americans can
understand easily without resorting to google but sometimes the local
lingo slips out (David H-S would know what I meant). It just means
'quickly'.

Ah! No problem! Been a traveler most of my life (US Navy, 26 years, now
retired and on second career). I can OZ speak cookery pretty well. I also
know to not make reference to 'God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost' having sex
as an exclaimation there. Tends to bring a bar there to a screetching halt
in conversation. An oddly touchy group (grin).

Old 31-12-2010, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Brooklyn1" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

1 TS per 5 gallons is the USDA recommended amount to render clear
water
safe
for drinking. With only a 32G container (my fish tank is more than
double
that) he's not storing it for long.

Your aquarium water is chlorinated, you're an idiot and a liar.

No, you have to declorinate fishtank water or you kill the fish.

You ok? You've been in a bad mood for days now.

Sheldon goes through his grumpy old man phases now and then as do we all.
He'll be OK again in due time.

He never has been.

Well as OK as Sheldon ever is. Having read him for at least 10 years
(probably more) I've become used to the way he is.

Old 31-12-2010, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

"cshenk" wrote in message
"FarmI" wrote

It just means
'quickly'.

Ah! No problem! Been a traveler most of my life (US Navy, 26 years, now
retired and on second career). I can OZ speak cookery pretty well. I
also know to not make reference to 'God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost'
having sex as an exclaimation there. Tends to bring a bar there to a
screetching halt in conversation. An oddly touchy group (grin).

??? That one went right by me and I don't understand it. Being touchy
about a religious comment in a bar is not something I'd associate any Ocker
group with. You didn't make it around a bunch of drunk Catholics did you?

Old 31-12-2010, 06:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Having read him for at least 10 years
(probably more) I've become used to the way he is.

You must be a saint ;O)

You're in New South Wales, aren't you? Away from the flooding?
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
Old 31-12-2010, 07:27 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Having read him for at least 10 years
(probably more) I've become used to the way he is.

You must be a saint ;O)

You're in New South Wales, aren't you? Away from the flooding?

That is Secret Women's Business.

There are plenty of floods in NSW and there will be more to come until the
Little Girl retires for the year.

David

Old 31-12-2010, 03:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

Billy BABY wrote:
"FarmI" wrote:

Having read him for at least 10 years
(probably more) I've become used to the way he is.

You must be a saint ;O)

Compared with you everyone is a saint, douchebag.... you're even
ashamed of your given name so you use your widdle baby faggot billy
handle, what yer mommy always called you because you never became a
man. William just doesn't fit a queer duck.
Old 31-12-2010, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Having read him for at least 10 years
(probably more) I've become used to the way he is.

You must be a saint ;O)

You're in New South Wales, aren't you? Away from the flooding?

That is Secret Women's Business.

There are plenty of floods in NSW and there will be more to come until the
Little Girl retires for the year.

David

Certainly messes up a perfectly good drought.

From: Sheldon
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: I would like some feedback..
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)

Christian wrote:
I own a business "Professional Pond Maintenance and Fish Care".

That's your first untruth... you *operate* a business.... you don't
own a business until your IRS return doesn't show you're operating at
a loss.

I'm not here to promote my business.

That's your second untruth.

I'm wanting to get any and all feedback, positive or negative,
on a website I designed recently to go with it. I advertise locally
and direct folks to my site for more information.

Here is the link:http://allyoudoisfeedthefish.net/index.html

What do you think of the basic design?
Can you read it easily?
Ads or no ads?

I'm thinking people here are close to my target audience, being that
garden lovers usually like ponds even if they don't personally have
one.

Thank You,
Christian

Your parents must have had high hopes for you to succeed in the
arts... you're not going to do well in business unless you change your
name.
-----

You never have explained what you meant by that last sentence.
Why are you anti-Christian?
Old 31-12-2010, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Having read him for at least 10 years
(probably more) I've become used to the way he is.

You must be a saint ;O)

You're in New South Wales, aren't you? Away from the flooding?

Yes, but most of the easter States ahve had soem flooding in some areas in
the past couple of months. We've had 'local' flooding in the nearest big
shopping town when the river went up a few weeks ago and there has been the
odd downpour that has resulted in roof damage/collapse etc. The town that
flooded was cut in half by flood waters and there are some spectacular logs
and vegetation around the place as a result of the flood. didnt' affect us
as I don't do all that much shopping and I could live out of my (big, well
stocked typical country) pantry for a month if need be.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Registered User

According to a couple of sites I looked at, it is a half-teaspoon per 5
Gallons. But I doubt if will be a double dose, I
This does not add any trouble even a small amount of water.
Pond Liners