Old 05-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Registered User

Default Herb Gardening

Herbs are a wonderful class of plants that has made life better for mankind from the very beginning of history. To this day they are still serving as always. I discovered the joys of herb gardening a while back and I love to tell others about how they can also gain the same satisfaction that I have. So go out and plant some rosemary or basil today.
Old 28-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Registered User

Location: SE England

Quote:
Originally Posted by coykiesaol View Post
Herbs are a wonderful class of plants that has made life better for mankind from the very beginning of history. To this day they are still serving as always. I discovered the joys of herb gardening a while back and I love to tell others about how they can also gain the same satisfaction that I have. So go out and plant some rosemary or basil today.
To save money, don't buy potted basil from the garden centre, buy it from a supermarket and re-pot. I do this and have Sweet Basil in my garden all summer long.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Drobium's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Bedworth ,Warwickshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
To save money, don't buy potted basil from the garden centre, buy it from a supermarket and re-pot. I do this and have Sweet Basil in my garden all summer long.
LOL!! thanks for that!

You can buy basil from our garden centre mind! we look after the things properly and make sure they are viable for growing on before selling them.
Supermarket bought ones are a gamble.
Yay! it's spring!

[IMG] code is On

Herb Gardening MackW Gardening 10 31-12-2009 05:38 AM
Herb Sale At Gardens of the Ancients Herb Emporium and Nursery mrchaos007 Texas 21 11-04-2005 08:07 PM
Herb gardening can be simple and rewarding Earl Buchan Gardening 0 04-03-2004 08:52 PM
Herb gardening can be simple and rewarding Earl Buchan Gardening 0 04-03-2004 08:21 PM
Harvesting Chive Seeds & Good Book on Herb Gardening Bunny McElwee Edible Gardening 0 16-04-2003 07:08 PM