Old 30-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Opinicus

Default Peeing on Neighbors Yard

Doug Kanter said:

Correct. It's called civil trespass, wherein you allow or cause an
unwanted substance or object to enter your neighbor's property. It's
a great law for when you need to deal with such things as chemicals
carelessly sprayed by neighbors, or with the low-life owners of
unleashed dogs.

Which segues rather nicely into the "Neighbor's dog pees thru fence"
thread...

--
Bob
Kanyak's Doghouse

Old 30-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Dave Fouchey

Sheesh get a sense of humor will ya?

Oh and Human Urine makes a dandy deer repellent. Particularly first
thing in the morning when hormone levels are highest in it.

Cheers!

Dave

On Fri, 30 May 2003 10:08:59 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

A bigger problem is your bull shitting in this newsgroup.

Maybe you should seek help for your drinking problem instead?

Yes its illegal, you hopeless boozer.

BiG_Orange @ wrote in message ...
Is this illegal?

Dave Fouchey, WA4EMR
http://photos.yahoo.com/davefouchey
Southeastern Lower Michigan
42° 35' 20'' N,
82° 58' 37'' W
GMT Offset: -5
Time Zone: Eastern
Old 31-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

You are the one that doesn't get it, you hopeless lush.

Obviously, you are one that has personal experience ****ing on neighbor's
lawns after boozing all night.

Hey its TGIF!

Its your night to get ****ing drunk and repel deer around your neighborhood
again!!!

(At least that's the excuse you tell the cops when they arrest you, eh?)

Old 31-05-2003, 01:32 AM
John S. DeBoo

Shepherd wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news
"Shepherd" wrote in message

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
.. .
A bigger problem is your bull shitting in this newsgroup.

Maybe you should seek help for your drinking problem instead?

Yes its illegal, you hopeless boozer.

If you are seen then I guess you could be prosecuted for indecent

exposure.

However, there are any number of reasons a person might have an urgent

need
to urinate other than the abuse of alcohol.

Diabetes for one; taking a diuretic to help control hyper tension;

prostate
and bladder problems to name just a few.

If any of these were the source of his problem, he'd probably be less
concerned with legality, and more concerned with what sort of thank-you

gift
to get his neighbor in return for being so understanding.

Or, maybe it's his neighbor who is using his lawn for a toilet and he wants
to know if he can legally get him to stop.

Shepherd

Simple solution:
If ya gotta pee, you should do it in your own yard. If the neighbor is peeing
in your yard, shit on his doorstep. He'll get the idea real quick when he steps
in it.

--
John S. DeBoo

Old 31-05-2003, 03:44 AM
animaux

On Fri, 30 May 2003 17:02:51 GMT, "Shepherd" wrote:

What does having sex with animals have to do with urinating on a neighbor's
yard?

Shepherd

The same thing being diabetic and peeing on the neighbors lawn. Nothing.

Old 31-05-2003, 03:44 AM
animaux

On Fri, 30 May 2003 18:48:55 GMT, "Doug Kanter" wrote:

I believe he means that you can find an excuse for ANY obnoxious, antisocial
behavior. So, some people make it their hobby.

Eggxackly. Oh, I'm a girl! An old one, but a girl just the same.
Old 31-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Shepherd

wrote:

What does having sex with animals have to do with urinating on a

neighbor's
yard?

Shepherd

The same thing being diabetic and peeing on the neighbors lawn. Nothing.

Just where in my post did I mention anything about diabetics urinating on
lawns? I mentioned diabetics, and a number of other reasons one might have
an urgent need to relieve themselves, in response to the accusation that the
original poster was an alcohol abuser.

Shepherd

Old 31-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

That's what you get for going off-topic, asshole.

May your drunken neighbors pee all over YOU!

Will you be making lame excuses then?

What's next? Blaming it all on diabetic dogs with weak bladders?

Old 31-05-2003, 04:44 PM
PacKat

Cereoid-UR12yo wrote:
That's what you get for going off-topic, asshole.

May your drunken neighbors pee all over YOU!

Will you be making lame excuses then?

What's next? Blaming it all on diabetic dogs with weak

bladders?

Cereoid, What did you have for breakfast this morning? :-)

Old 31-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Tom Jaszewski

Stanley, you miss your meds again?
Or does being without a significant other just make you hateful
towards women?

wrote:

What does having sex with animals have to do with urinating on a

neighbor's
yard?

Shepherd

The same thing being diabetic and peeing on the neighbors lawn.

Nothing.

Just where in my post did I mention anything about diabetics urinating on
lawns? I mentioned diabetics, and a number of other reasons one might have
an urgent need to relieve themselves, in response to the accusation that

the
original poster was an alcohol abuser.

Shepherd

"Nature, left alone, is in perfect balance.
Harmful insects and plant diseases are always present,
but do not occur in nature to an extent which requires the use of poisonous chemicals.
The sensible approach to disease and insect control is to grow sturdy crops in a healthy environment."

Masanobu Fukuoka, One Straw Revolution--1978

Old 31-05-2003, 05:44 PM
john wardle

"dementia13" wrote in message
In BiG_Orange wrote:
Is this illegal?

It is if someone sees you...it's indecent exposure.

I can't wait to hear what brings that question on.

Illegal, yes. That's of course assuming that the neighbor didn't give you
'permission' to do it. {can't figure how that could happen}

But as far as the offense committed, that is going to vary depending on
which state it occurs in. Here (oregon), it would most likley be Disorderly
Conduct, not indecent exposure.

Intent is everything with most violations of law. IE requires the intent for
sexual gratification. DC just requires being the average idiot.

Old 31-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Fred Garvin

On Fri, 30 May 2003 18:20:06 -0400, Dave Fouchey wrote:

Sheesh get a sense of humor will ya?

Oh and Human Urine makes a dandy deer repellent. Particularly first thing
in the morning when hormone levels are highest in it.

Cheers!

Dave

Urine is 95% water, 2.5% Uric acid with the rest of the ingredients found
in everyday foods. It's also sterile when it comes out.

Just for everyone's info. Google is your friend.

--
What's the difference between light and hard?
You can sleep with a light on.
Old 31-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Kari

"Fred Garvin" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 May 2003 18:20:06 -0400, Dave Fouchey wrote:

Sheesh get a sense of humor will ya?

Oh and Human Urine makes a dandy deer repellent. Particularly first

thing
in the morning when hormone levels are highest in it.

Cheers!

Dave

Urine is 95% water, 2.5% Uric acid with the rest of the ingredients found
in everyday foods. It's also sterile when it comes out.

Just for everyone's info. Google is your friend.

--
What's the difference between light and hard?
You can sleep with a light on.

Hi! I'm new to the group. I just wanted to say that this has really been
an interesting thread for a gardening group.

Old 31-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

You ain't seen nothing, doll baby.

Wait until the fur really gets flying!!!

Even wild cats stare in amazement!!!!!

Old 31-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

The major component in urine, after water, is urea itself. There are also
salts, especially sodium chloride, dissolved in it too.

Urine isn't sterile if one has a bladder infection.

Fred Garvin wrote in message
On Fri, 30 May 2003 18:20:06 -0400, Dave Fouchey wrote:

Sheesh get a sense of humor will ya?

Oh and Human Urine makes a dandy deer repellent. Particularly first

thing
in the morning when hormone levels are highest in it.

Cheers!

Dave

Urine is 95% water, 2.5% Uric acid with the rest of the ingredients found
in everyday foods. It's also sterile when it comes out.

Just for everyone's info. Google is your friend.

--
What's the difference between light and hard?
You can sleep with a light on.

[IMG] code is On

Throwing Snow In Neighbors Yard? Illegal? LONG!! MICHELLE H. Gardening 39 02-02-2021 11:41 PM
Neighbors tree roots in my yard Ivan United Kingdom 6 28-07-2004 10:08 AM
peeing statues Mike Teixeira Ponds 7 05-08-2003 03:12 PM
Peeing Boy Statue Shelly Ponds 0 11-06-2003 01:32 PM
where can i find some peeing boy statues? Jimmy Ponds 46 02-06-2003 04:20 PM