Old 02-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Peeing on Neighbors Yard

"Kari" wrote in message

Hi! I'm new to the group. I just wanted to say that this has really been
an interesting thread for a gardening group.

I wonder if the most venomous responses came from people in the Northeast,
who were faced with forecasts of rain all weekend. :-)

Old 02-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Doug Kanter

"Shepherd" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
news

If any of these were the source of his problem, he'd probably be less
concerned with legality, and more concerned with what sort of thank-you

gift
to get his neighbor in return for being so understanding.

Or, maybe it's his neighbor who is using his lawn for a toilet and he
wants
to know if he can legally get him to stop.

This is beginning to sound like certain discussions in rec.guns, wherein
people post questions about the legal way to transport handguns in checked
airplane luggage. Why call the airlines? Better to get 356 different
opinions from people who have no idea.

Why doesn't the original poster simply wave down his nearest cop. That's the
person who's going to actually come and deal with it, if the situation heats
up.

[IMG] code is On

Throwing Snow In Neighbors Yard? Illegal? LONG!! MICHELLE H. Gardening 39 02-02-2021 11:41 PM
Neighbors tree roots in my yard Ivan United Kingdom 6 28-07-2004 10:08 AM
peeing statues Mike Teixeira Ponds 7 05-08-2003 03:12 PM
Peeing Boy Statue Shelly Ponds 0 11-06-2003 01:32 PM
where can i find some peeing boy statues? Jimmy Ponds 46 02-06-2003 04:20 PM