Old 23-06-2003, 12:20 AM
Shelly

Default Garden Vandalism!

"des weges" wrote in message

By the way howz the food at BLONDIE'S CRUISE-IN?

Good, cheap, but they serve WAY too much! The last time we were
there, my husband and I were just driving by and I decided I'd love
somr french fries. So he went in and I sat in the car, after awhile
he came out with a bulging lunch bag - he'd ordered a large order of
fries, and at Blondie's, a large order is a *very* large order! We
ate our fill, took the rest home for the three kids, they didn't
finish them, so the dog got what was left.

If you're coming to the Klamath Kruise June 27, 28, and 29, maybe you
could stop in and check out the food for yourself.

BTW, how'd you know where I live?

Shelly

Old 23-06-2003, 12:56 AM
des weges

On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 16:18:18 -0700, "Shelly" wrote:

BTW, how'd you know where I live?

Easy web search.
"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

tomj
Old 23-06-2003, 04:08 AM
des-weges

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:57:52 -0400, "Nonya"
wrote:

P.S. - I don' t know of ANY internet based utilities that can find out your
personal info from a spoofed identity...des weges is shooting his mouth off
again! Kill File the idiot!

BTW Mr. Brehler of 1xx7 xxxxt xxxyx Rd
Hxxxxxxxxxh, Nx
xxx78-8426, US

x44-0973

Fill in the x's and what am I missing?
That you drive a 96 Accord LX?

My only point here was posting on usenet without measures to protect
one's privacy makes our identities and personal lives public unless
measures are taken to specifically anonymize our identities.

Old 23-06-2003, 10:44 AM
Snooze

"Shelly" wrote in message ...

BTW, how'd you know where I live?

As one of my good friends says "No imagination." It's fairly simple, first
you look at the headers of the posting made by the person you want to gather
information on.

In this case, the interesting headers in your post are

The first tell us you probably have dial-up access, since it appears you
connected to port 111 on the lucent/livingston portmaster pm5. So you
probably live in the local calling area of cvc.net

A quick browsing of www.cvc.net shows that they focus on the Klamath Falls
market. Additional their contact information listed on their website, and
registered in whois shows an address of.
Office Location: 2250 So 6th St., Klamath Falls, OR 97601

From there, we can assume you live in or near that area. So we next search
for resturants listed in Zagat or the Klamath Falls local paper.

Finally since you go by the name Shelly, we would then look for other posts
you may have made on usenet, public mailing lists or website chat forums as
either or

If I had the desire and the time, I'd read all your posts, looking for more
information about you. Maybe you once disclosed your full name, if so we'd
check one of the many internet white page phone books for your phone number
and address. Maybe someone refered to you as another online alias that would
provide more clues.

A cursory glance at your other usenet posts suggests you have interests in
cooking, gardening and sci-fi books written by Robert Jordan. It's all just
a series of detective steps.

--
Sameer

change the two in my email address to a 2, when replying

Old 24-06-2003, 05:44 AM
Shelly

"Snooze" wrote in message
thlink.net...
As one of my good friends says "No imagination."

I have plenty of imagination, but very little 'computer sense'...

A cursory glance at your other usenet posts suggests you have

interests in
cooking, gardening and sci-fi books written by Robert Jordan. It's

all just
a series of detective steps.

OK, you win! Please don't delve further, I'm feeling rather exposed
as it is!

Shelly