Old 03-10-2003, 02:03 AM
Tim Spujum

Default animals shit in my garden

This is bad, every morning my garden and all the ways are full with
shit of various animals - hedgehogs,squirrels,birds etc.etc.

What can I do ?
Old 03-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Bill Spohn

This is bad, every morning my garden and all the ways are full with
shit of various animals - hedgehogs,squirrels,birds etc.etc.

What can I do ?

Put out liiiiiittle tiny rolls of toilet paper......
Old 03-10-2003, 03:13 AM
vincent p. norris

This is bad, every morning my garden and all the ways are full with
shit of various animals - hedgehogs,squirrels,birds etc.etc.

What can I do ?

Put out little bowls of food to thank them for fertilizing your
garden.

vince norris
Old 03-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Madgardener

enjoy the bounty of manure, turn it under or cover it with leaves and
grasses and it will break down and feed your plants.........geeze.
madgardener
m...

Old 03-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Madgardener

ROFLMAO I needed that!!!!! thanks!! madgardener going off to werk
now.........GBSEG he he he images of teeny little rolls of butt wipe and
various critters using it. (he's obviously not been able to see the Charmin
tissue commercials here with the bears.............I thought I'd NEVER see
an animated commercial for toilet paper with "bears shitting in the woods"
as the theme............LOVE IT!! )

Old 03-10-2003, 04:02 PM
JNJ

This is bad, every morning my garden and all the ways are full with
shit of various animals - hedgehogs,squirrels,birds etc.etc.

What can I do ?

1) Move

2) Use the droppings as manure -- either by picking it up and putting it in
a bin with red worms (eisenia fetida) or by turning it into the soil

3) Remove whatever attracts the animals to your garden

4) Get a motion activated sprinkler that will squirt 'em and scare 'em off

Old 03-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Grandpa

A bear and a rabbit were strolling down a counrty path one afternoon
when the bear had to take a dump. He stepped off the trail, took care
of business then rejoined the rabbit. As they walked on the bear asked
the rabbit "Say, do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"
"No." the rabbit replied, whereupon the bear grabbed him and wiped his
ass on him.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:15 PM
B & J

"Grandpa" jsdebooATcomcast.net wrote in message
A bear and a rabbit were strolling down a counrty path one afternoon
when the bear had to take a dump. He stepped off the trail, took care
of business then rejoined the rabbit. As they walked on the bear asked
the rabbit "Say, do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?"
"No." the rabbit replied, whereupon the bear grabbed him and wiped his
ass on him.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Not nice, but extremely funny! LMAO

John

Old 03-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Tina Gibson

news
wrote:
This is bad, every morning my garden and all the ways are full with
shit of various animals - hedgehogs,squirrels,birds etc.etc.

What can I do ?

Put out little bowls of food to thank them for fertilizing your
garden.

Wear shoes.

Swyck
Stop gardening in their toilet..

Old 04-10-2003, 12:42 AM
graham

"Tim Spujum" wrote in message
m...
This is bad, every morning my garden and all the ways are full with
shit of various animals - hedgehogs,squirrels,birds etc.etc.

What can I do ?

Be thankful it ain't human!

[IMG] code is On

Can I use my shit as fertilizer in my garden? Jacques De Molay Gardening 13 07-03-2009 04:58 AM
using foraging animals as lawnmower substitutes; return to having animals around every home a_plutonium Plant Science 0 07-06-2007 07:28 AM
Scat, Shit & Piss Ilinka Plant Science 1 23-04-2005 12:23 PM
Letter to all you shit fer brains war mongers VozDelReason United Kingdom 0 24-07-2004 02:08 PM
Loggers are shit. Loggers suck. worm alt.forestry 0 19-10-2002 12:48 PM