Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Burp

Default Wandering Jew

Funny story. Was in home depot with a co-worker. I was getting a pot for
some cuttings from a wandering jew plant. He asked why do they call it a
wandering jew plant I didn't know, so why do they call it that? Seems like a
bad name in these politically correct times is there a better name?
The plant I have is called a tradescantia zebrina.
Does anyone know how tall then can get? Goggle didn't help.
Can they get full sun like outside?
If I have a 10 inch pot about how many cuttings can I place in a pot? Does
each cutting make a new plant or do I need four or five in one pot so that
it looks bushy?

[IMG] code is On

Wandering Jew Question Bob-tx Texas 0 08-07-2010 01:00 PM
My hero,. Andrew Meyer, the jew. [email protected] Ponds 0 21-09-2007 12:51 PM
wondering jew bassett Australia 6 09-09-2007 12:55 AM
Wandering Jew problem Basia Kulesz United Kingdom 5 27-01-2007 07:53 PM
A good day indeed for Hezbollah against the Jew agressors Just Another Bush And Blair Hater United Kingdom 1 09-08-2006 11:10 PM