Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Phisherman

Default Make a disposable Slug trap :what bait?

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 04:13:57 GMT, "Joseph Chong"
wrote:

Dumb q but what is the best bait for sluggies to put in the trap. My best is
my Hostas (waa).

Not sure what is the best bait. I've been looking for a product
called "Sluggo" for some time without any luck. There are a variety
of baits available at your garden center. The thing about this trap
is that the bait will not wash away. Slugs are attracted to yeast, so
a small ball of yeast dough should work. Maybe a small sponge holding
Budweiser will work.