Old 16-03-2004, 04:27 AM
zhanataya

Default Help Identify Climbing Vine

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:53:30 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Poor Judy.

It must have been a long time since she's had some dingleberry pie!!!

Good Grief Stephen. The definition of dingleberry must have changed
between your generation and mine.

zhan
Old 16-03-2004, 04:28 AM
no one

Are your conversations with Joanna filled with innuendo?

wrote:

Poor Judy.

It must have been a long time since she's had some dingleberry pie!!!

"Judy" wrote in message
Patrick Gillette wrote:

What color are the berries?

They're dead so thy're brown. I haven't seen them bloom as I haven't

been at
this house very long. I'll post some pics in the sunlight tomorrow.

If they are brown then they must be dingleberries. You have a
dingleberry vine!

Old 16-03-2004, 04:28 AM
Cereus-validus

You still haven't gotten a life of your own, you antisocial dong sucker?
Forrest Gump's mother would bitch slap you back into the slime you crawled
out from.

Maybe you and Judy could get together and the two of you can watch each
other abuse yourselves with pies?

Old 16-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Frogleg

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:54:15 -0600, griffon
wrote:

Frogleg

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:48:39 GMT, "Patrick Gillette"
wrote:

Answered my own question. the 2 different leaves are 2 different life
stages of the ivy.

The 2nd plant is *not* a different stage of ivy. Ivy doens't have
little acorn-shaped fruit/seed.

http://www.hear.org/starr/hiplants/i...dera_helix.htm

Son of a bitch! I have never seen or heard of anything this. If this
is English ivy, then what is the plant identical to the 'mature'
leaf/stem that's crawling all over my yard and trees with never a sign
of 'immature' leaves, fruit, or seeds?

I stand corrected.

Old 16-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Frogleg

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:09:21 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Not Bittersweet. Both are Hedera helix, the juvenille and adult fruiting
phases.

Actually Bittersweet has yellow capsules that split open to reveal the seeds
with a fleshy red coat. Hedera helix has blackish berries.

If the oval leaves and fruit are the *mature* phase, how come the stem
is so much narrower?

Old 17-03-2004, 01:47 AM
zhanataya

I missed it. Heard it was good though. What'd he do?

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 03:25:31 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Did you see what that kid did with an apple pie in "American Pie"?

.. .

Old 17-03-2004, 02:17 AM
zhanataya

wrote:

Did you see what that kid did with an apple pie in "American Pie"?

.. .
wrote:

Poor Judy.

It must have been a long time since she's had some dingleberry pie!!!

Good Grief Stephen. The definition of dingleberry must have changed
between your generation and mine.

zhan

[IMG] code is On

Climbing Vine removal Mike Gardening 7 06-12-2006 11:43 AM
Climbing Vine Identity broomhilda Gardening 8 15-03-2004 08:42 PM
Climbing Vine Identity broomhilda Gardening 0 15-03-2004 01:33 PM
Evergreen Climbing Vine GATR Texas 5 09-04-2003 07:08 PM
Help Identify a Rampant Mystery Vine? John McGaw Gardening 9 03-04-2003 08:20 PM