Old 14-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Barfin' Bob

Default wowowo

Doug Kanter wrote:

How did you interpret what I said as negative, or think I was implying
sneakiness on the part of the Dead, or Moore?

You have to make allowances for Victoria. She thinks she's a monk or
some kind of buddhist.

Old 15-07-2004, 12:02 AM
Jean B.

Vox Humana wrote:

"Brigitte J." wrote in message
news
wrote in message

http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

I have a better idea. Let's hold the elections early! Next Tuesday works
for me. It would save everyone from having to watch all their campaign
crap.

I'll second that. We can give Bush the credit for the idea by saying we
want the same thing for this country as he give Iraq with the surprise early
turn over of "power."

Oooh, I like the way you two think.

--
Jean B.

Old 15-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Martha

"Barfin' Bob" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

How did you interpret what I said as negative, or think I was implying
sneakiness on the part of the Dead, or Moore?

You have to make allowances for Victoria. She thinks she's a monk or some
kind of buddhist.

Yeah she is pretty wacked out, probably OD'ed on some of that opium poppy
she grows for "flowers".

Marty

Old 15-07-2004, 05:02 AM
cat daddy

"Martha" wrote in message

"Barfin' Bob" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

How did you interpret what I said as negative, or think I was implying
sneakiness on the part of the Dead, or Moore?

You have to make allowances for Victoria. She thinks she's a monk or

some
kind of buddhist.

Yeah she is pretty wacked out, probably OD'ed on some of that opium poppy
she grows for "flowers".

You *do* know that ad hominems on Usenet make you both look like
fsckwits, don't you?

Old 15-07-2004, 10:02 AM
G M

Our neighbor is a police officer and he told us to buy a shotgun and a
38. I am extremely squeamish about buying any of these things.

Now thats some good advice from
the Neighbor...Get it now it won't be
long until CCW will be another right
you will lose.

Old 15-07-2004, 03:02 PM
escapee

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:34:12 -0400, "Jean B." opined:

I want it released on video/DVD well before the elections. It is
simplistic, and somewhat odd, but still worth seeing.

Simplistic and odd in what way? Will you cite the specifics, please.

It will be released in September or October, well before the election.

Old 15-07-2004, 03:02 PM
escapee

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:36:26 -0500, "cat daddy" opined:

"Barfin' Bob" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

How did you interpret what I said as negative, or think I was implying
sneakiness on the part of the Dead, or Moore?

You have to make allowances for Victoria. She thinks she's a monk or

some
kind of buddhist.

Yeah she is pretty wacked out, probably OD'ed on some of that opium poppy
she grows for "flowers".

You *do* know that ad hominems on Usenet make you both look like
fsckwits, don't you?

They know nothing, so why bother?

Old 16-07-2004, 06:02 PM

there are times when seeing a film with others is totally worth the money. Ingrid

By the way, Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9-11 has made eighty million dollars in
the three weeks it's been in theaters...AND he publicly announced that anyone
could pirate it, put it online and trade if for free...it still made record
breaking numbers.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 16-07-2004, 07:02 PM

I dont have any idea who this is. I did a googlesearch and that is what came up.
Is this better?
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...ion.day.delay/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5411741/site/newsweek/
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...lections_x.htm
http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/...83677&SecID=33

"Bob Chipeska" wrote:

wrote in message
http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

Ah yes, Jeff Rense, the conspiracy creep who tirelessly shills for neo-Nazi
wannabe, Holocaust-denier and all around white supremacist Ernst Zundel.
Look on Rense's homepage, http://www.rense.com. Enjoy his fawning over
Zundel, and marvel at Rense's paranoid diatribes about "zionists" and the
evil ADL. When you're finished, see what the ADL has to say about Rense's
buddy:

http://www.adl.org/learn/Ext_US/zund...=2&item=zundel

Why would anyone cite Jeff Rense as a credible source for ANYTHING?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
Old 16-07-2004, 11:02 PM
escapee

Yes, I agree, I've seen it twice in the theater. Paid both times. Will buy the
DVD, maybe more than one and donate them to the library. I only mentioned the
pirating thing because even in the climate where people can easily download
pirated materials, he's made that much from the film.

I would also like to point out that, before Disney put the stop on distribution,
because the Saudi's owns 25% of EuroDisney and this film outs the Saudi's,
particularly the Osama's. Moore was willing to distribute it himself for free
online. He made no qualms about it. He said he is wealthy beyond any of his
hopes and dreams and not making a cent on the film which cost about six million
to make would be fine by him.

Anyway, I thought it was a wonderful film. My heart broke for every single
person who lost a son or daughter in this war, which was declared "mission
accomplished" a very long time ago, yet, we are about a thousand kids down and
dead.

Victoria

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:57:48 GMT, opined:

there are times when seeing a film with others is totally worth the money. Ingrid

By the way, Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9-11 has made eighty million dollars in
the three weeks it's been in theaters...AND he publicly announced that anyone
could pirate it, put it online and trade if for free...it still made record
breaking numbers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 18-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Bob Chipeska

wrote in message
I dont have any idea who this is.

So why did you post this "information" from a certified hate-monger like
Rense? Too many Bush haters rely on paranoid, factually-challenged nonsense
from hateful cretins like Rense and Michael Moore, then insist upon shoving
their crap in our faces. Like right here in this very newsgroup. These
Bush-haters are a mirror-image of the kook Republican paranoids in 1996.
Your message had absolutely nothing to do with gardening. It's political
spam. Period. It's a perfect example of why Kerry isn't doing better in the
polls. There is a time and a place for prostheltyzing and ranting about
politicians you hate, and for Pete's sake a gardening newsgroup isn't the
place.

BTW, there are no plans to delay the election. There never were any plans.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/17/politics/17elect.html

I think it's foolhardy not to have a contingency plan in place. If a major
terrorist attack occurs in the days before the national election, many poll
workers won't be available and many people will be too frightened to venture
out. Think about the chaos in the days after 9/11. That's why they delayed
the New York primary elections. Imagine if a biochem weapon or dirty bomb
goes off in a US city the day before the election. I don't know about you,
but voting will be the last thing on my mind. The first thing on my mind
will be securing my family and getting out of harm's way. There is no,
repeat, no harm done by delaying the election a week to give things a chance
to settle down. Bush or Kerry won't even take office until 2 1/2 months
later.

I won't post on this subject here again. I come here to read about
gardening. If I want to read about politics, I'll read alt.politics.

"Bob Chipeska" wrote:

wrote in message
http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

Ah yes, Jeff Rense, the conspiracy creep who tirelessly shills for

neo-Nazi
wannabe, Holocaust-denier and all around white supremacist Ernst Zundel.
Look on Rense's homepage, http://www.rense.com. Enjoy his fawning over
Zundel, and marvel at Rense's paranoid diatribes about "zionists" and the
evil ADL. When you're finished, see what the ADL has to say about Rense's
buddy:

http://www.adl.org/learn/Ext_US/zund...=2&item=zundel

Why would anyone cite Jeff Rense as a credible source for ANYTHING?

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

Old 18-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:00:11 -0500, "Bob Chipeska"
wrote:

a gardening newsgroup isn't the
place.

Even a dolt will realize a gardening newsgroup is the BEST place to
point out the many Bush failures at protecting our environment and
gardens!
Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold
Old 18-07-2004, 07:02 PM
Barfin' Bob

Tom Jaszewski wrote:

Even a dolt will realize a gardening newsgroup is the BEST place to
point out the many Bush failures at protecting our environment and
gardens!

Has that Las Vegas sun fried your brain?