Old 13-07-2004, 07:02 PM

Default wowowo

http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 13-07-2004, 07:02 PM
escapee

Yeah, I heard about this crap. Randi Rhodes covered it, amply, yesterday. I
adore her. She is my hero! These guys are borderline evil.

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:02:40 GMT, opined:

http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 13-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Vox Humana

"escapee" wrote in message

Yeah, I heard about this crap. Randi Rhodes covered it, amply, yesterday.

adore her. She is my hero! These guys are borderline evil.

Borderline?

Old 13-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Warren

wrote:
http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

Well, in the name of security, we've lost so many of our rights already,
what's the big deal about loosing our right to elect our own leaders?

Maybe I slept a little too much through history class, but this seems to
be exactly the kind of power-play that the Second Amendment was written
to prevent. I wonder what the NRA thinks about this?

We're at a crossroads. Do we want to be a free country, or do we want to
live in a dictatorship where our rights can be taken away by leaders who
installed themselves for live? So far, that's the way we're headed
without any kind of fight. For the past two and a half years, anyone who
dared to even raise a question was labeled "unpatriotic" at best, and
"treasonous" at worst.

The fact that the current administration even has the guts to say this
out loud demonstrates just how far we've gone from being the Land of the
Free.

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Get Black and Decker Landscaping Tools He
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html

Old 14-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Lee

"Vox Humana" wrote in message ...
"escapee" wrote in message

Yeah, I heard about this crap. Randi Rhodes covered it, amply, yesterday.

adore her. She is my hero! These guys are borderline evil.

Borderline?

The very idea of this crap is making my stomach turn over. more and
more like 'big brother'... it is frightening. If this keeps up my
grands and great grands are really going to be in trouble.
lee h

Old 14-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Vox Humana

"Lee" wrote in message
om...
"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"escapee" wrote in message

Yeah, I heard about this crap. Randi Rhodes covered it, amply,

yesterday.
adore her. She is my hero! These guys are borderline evil.

Borderline?

The very idea of this crap is making my stomach turn over. more and
more like 'big brother'... it is frightening. If this keeps up my
grands and great grands are really going to be in trouble.
lee h

What worries me isn't so much that Bush and company are so evil and
dishonest, using all the nation's resources and lives of our military to
keep them in office. What worries me is that there isn't a huge groundswell
of people objecting to them. I am worried that the press is unwilling to
point out the most obvious lies and deceit. I am worried that the bubbas
who surround me think that Bush is the best thing for this country since the
end of Prohibition. What worries me is the disregard for the separation of
church and state. What worries me is the blatant disregard for anything
scientific. We have elected a mad man and people like it.

Old 14-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Blues Ma

Vox Humana wrote:

"Lee" wrote in message
om...
"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"escapee" wrote in message

[...]

They liked Hitler** -** until it was too late to look for the truth.
*
*

Old 14-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Barfin' Bob

wrote:
http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

There is absolutely no truth to this, but you liberals are too
stooooopid to realize it.

Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Doug Kanter

"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Lee" wrote in message
om...
"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"escapee" wrote in message

[...]

Should anyone wonder why Bush will probably CONTINUE the assault weapon ban?

Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Doug Kanter

"Warren" wrote in message
wrote:
[...]

Buy guns. Lots of guns. Do it now.

Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Bob Chipeska

wrote in message
http://www.rense.com/general54/postponed.htm

Ah yes, Jeff Rense, the conspiracy creep who tirelessly shills for neo-Nazi
wannabe, Holocaust-denier and all around white supremacist Ernst Zundel.
Look on Rense's homepage, http://www.rense.com. Enjoy his fawning over
Zundel, and marvel at Rense's paranoid diatribes about "zionists" and the
evil ADL. When you're finished, see what the ADL has to say about Rense's
buddy:

http://www.adl.org/learn/Ext_US/zund...=2&item=zundel

Why would anyone cite Jeff Rense as a credible source for ANYTHING?

Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
escapee

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:09:30 GMT, "Vox Humana" opined:

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .

Yeah, I heard about this crap. Randi Rhodes covered it, amply, yesterday.

adore her. She is my hero! These guys are borderline evil.

Borderline?

Okay, benefit of the doubt and all...

Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
escapee

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:43:55 GMT, "Vox Humana" opined:

What worries me isn't so much that Bush and company are so evil and
dishonest, using all the nation's resources and lives of our military to
keep them in office. What worries me is that there isn't a huge groundswell
of people objecting to them. I am worried that the press is unwilling to
point out the most obvious lies and deceit. I am worried that the bubbas
who surround me think that Bush is the best thing for this country since the
end of Prohibition. What worries me is the disregard for the separation of
church and state. What worries me is the blatant disregard for anything
scientific. We have elected a mad man and people like it.

Well, I live in George W. Bush country here in TX and I don't think the bubba's
are AS into him as you think they would be. Then again, this part of Texas
probably has the most concentration of liberals in the state. I don't know
anyone who is voting for him, but why would I have friends who would vote for
Bush. Actually, if you like Bush, see ya. I really mean that. This shows me
an ignorance I am not willing to tolerate.

Old 14-07-2004, 04:02 AM
escapee

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 02:05:12 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
opined:

Buy guns. Lots of guns. Do it now.

Two questions:

Why?