Old 12-10-2004, 12:06 AM
Suuzzee

Doug Kanter wrote
"Suuzzee" wrote
Doug Kanter wrote

Keep an extra couple of spades and forks around for company. Tell them,

"We can chat while we work." Word should spread fast that there is a
lunatic gardener digging up your yard and everybody best stay away until the
digging
is done.
Suz

The word's already spreading, although the dog owners are responsible.

I've
asked a few to NOT stop their dogs on my property. Some of the morons ask
why. I asked "Excuse me??? I asked you politely". The nerve of me,

thinking
I have something to say about what happens on my property. Must be out of

my
mind.

Ahh yes! The nerve!! )
Ain't it a shame that doggie doo doo don't make good fertilizer?

Suz

Old 14-10-2004, 12:45 AM
TOM KAN PA

How deep ya digging? I got a small Ryobi tiller that scratches the surface down
to 3-5"

Old 14-10-2004, 01:45 PM
dps

Ann wrote:
...My Mantis will go down 11" or so if I work an area thoroughly...

Impressive. At that depth you would have only the top of the engine
sticking above ground level.

Old 15-10-2004, 01:27 AM
Ann

dps expounded:

Ann wrote:
...My Mantis will go down 11" or so if I work an area thoroughly...

Impressive. At that depth you would have only the top of the engine
sticking above ground level.

There abouts. But the soil is mounded up around, and I move it back
and forth. It's very well worked soil, few rocks, I only do this once
a year, in the spring, to break things up for the season and work in
organic matter. Does the job.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

[IMG] code is On

mantis Tillers Donald Maclean Edible Gardening 15 07-04-2008 09:29 PM
Query re Mantis Tillers Jupiter United Kingdom 5 25-07-2005 07:50 AM
Earthquake Tillers Bob Utterback Gardening 0 23-02-2005 12:41 AM
Tillers BeeFarmer Edible Gardening 3 19-03-2003 07:20 PM
Tillers BeeFarmer Gardening 3 19-03-2003 07:20 PM